Clay Co vs Hampton

uknoit2

Go Hampton. Good luck for the big MC.

Pujo had best out look on the,game,so far. Key and Maybry really good players. The rest good role players. #33 shoots the ball well but disappears at times. #10 good steady player but doesn't try to score. Alot of time they are watching and waiting key to bail out the offensive. I believe press will frustrate guards for clay. Key will have to bring the ball up.

Should be great game

'Playa' means beach in Spanish.  I didn't know there were any beaches in Clay County.

aRE U KIDDING ME. They got the cumberland river running rat threw town just full of copperheads and rattlers and if that ant enough for ya,they also got the obey river passing by the coldest water this side of alaska and let's not forget a small part of dale hlw lake why could make your own beach any where. ON THE right day u might get one them robert's boys to give ya a tour if they ant catch'n snapping turtles in johnson's pond.

aRE U KIDDING ME. They got the cumberland river running rat threw town just full of copperheads and rattlers and if that ant enough for ya,they also got the obey river passing by the coldest water this side of alaska and let's not forget a small part of dale hlw lake why could make your own beach any where. ON THE right day u might get one them robert's boys to give ya a tour if they ant catch'n snapping turtles in johnson's pond.

I have a hard time believing that water is colder than the Watauga running into Watauga Lake. It sure is pretty around Watauga Lake, but I was glad when I moved to Knoxville and the lakes down here get "warm" in the summer.

I have a hard time believing that water is colder than the Watauga running into Watauga Lake. It sure is pretty around Watauga Lake, but I was glad when I moved to Knoxville and the lakes down here get "warm" in the summer.

Nowhere near as purty as this part of the country tho!

Ole legleft seems to have a bone to pick with CC LOL!

I do a lot of NCAA capping gms. I'm gonna run these 2 teams thru my system.

1 question UKnoit.... When was Hampton @ full strength?

All football players playing basketball. Which gm did they start playing?

That would be interesting. I do think CC would be the favorite but not a lock by any means.

I do a lot of NCAA capping gms. I'm gonna run these 2 teams thru my system.

1 question UKnoit.... When was Hampton @ full strength?

All football players playing basketball. Which gm did they start playing?

1st game they were all back was when Jones returned Jan 8th....He didn't start playing major minutes till Jan 19tb...Started to gel in the Grainger Co game and started to peak in regional tournament.