Congrats to Riverdale and Randy Coffman

pioneer42

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again you would look a lot better saying congratulations than talking about things you don't have facts about! Don't hate! It seems like every time something great happens and the Hayes are a part of it you people have something negative to say be Happy for them!

Which "facts" are inaccurate?

BTW seems like you hate my kids are successful since you made personal attacks against them post after post? Why?

Your definitely not anything to hate on. Your the one posting about a family that's not thinking about you! Question is WHY?

Just a question about the dad. Then you made comments about kids. Thats shameful hating.

In all honesty you should, at the very least, hate on my writing skills compared to yours. Unless of course "you're" trying to write so poorly. If thats the case great job, you got me. Lol

That's all you got! So you want an award for your writing skills? Go back and look at all the post your probably the only one checking out writing skills. That's funny!😂😂😂😂😂

I also added that you commented negatively about kids. Very poor choice IMO. Kind of an emotional attack that a certain parent has been alledged to have made all around middle TN huh?

Somewhere an English teacher is crying. 😳

I never attacked any kid. You've done enough of that. I'm not even going to entertain you any longer, everyone can see who the hater is. Like I said in my previous post Mr.Hayes is not concerned with you but for some odd reason you seem to very concerned with him. I'm just going to say it for the last time don't be a hater!😂😂😂😉

I never attacked any kid. You've done enough of that. I'm not even going to entertain you any longer, everyone can see who the hater is. Like I said in my previous post Mr.Hayes is not concerned with you but for some odd reason you seem to very concerned with him. I'm just going to say it for the last time don't be a hater!😂😂😂😉

Read your posts. You made remarks against my kids, and others when NOBODY mentioned ANY kids. Nowhere in this thread can you find that except for your comments. Making that lie is rediculous.

Really a low rent move. I hope Mr Hayes has no more alleged issues. I know what I have seen plus what people at several schools have alledged happened. His antics in front of an entire gym full of people at Goodpasture have been mentioned by several.

I hope he's learned from it but if he hasn't he should worry about what others think of his alleged actions because those thoughts are not positive.

Good luck with English and next time you think making remarks about kids is ok you should just stop. It makes you look really small.