Congrats to Riverdale and Randy Coffman

pioneer42

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the college coaches from the SEC are loving Mr. Hayes and his family. Just look on Twitter and Face book. And that's South Carolina, UK, Ole Miss,Texas A&M,UT,Georgia, Florida and that's just to say the least! They love how he is so passionate about his girls and the sport they play. That is a 250,000 scholarship! From what I see the colleges is loving Mr. Hayes!!

All the college coaches from the SEC are loving Mr. Hayes and his family. Just look on Twitter and Face book. And that's South Carolina, UK, Ole Miss,Texas A&M,UT,Georgia, Florida and that's just to say the least! They love how he is so passionate about his girls and the sport they play. That is a 250,000 scholarship! From what I see the colleges is loving Mr. Hayes!!

So I suppose thats a yes? If so, good for him.

The last I heard was him and a mother from MJMS allegedly having words last year at the MS game.

Congrats on the gold ball and good luck in the future.

Maybe they really like Annie Hayes. Just a hunch.

Edited by TheRealTruth

Maybe you shouldn't speak on what you hear! Maybe if some of you "dads" were more passionate like Mr. Hayes is you wouldn't be coming out of your pockets for college. All of his girls already have D1/SEC full ride scholarships. So he's doing something right. Now speak on that. That's factual not something I heard!

I am not sure if that was directed at me? I mentioned the last thing I heard that is all. I havent mentioned any other things I have personally seen. Its no big deal really. I hope he's changed and not allegedly yelling at coaches, other parents, etc....

As far as the college comment I am very passionate about my children and their sports. The difference though is I have never had confrontations with Goodpstures coach, had highly publicised issues with Hendersonville HS, allegedly had words with a woman at a MS game, or acted in an extremely embarrassing manner at my childrens events. But, thats just me.

BTW my two oldest will have college completely paid for due to their hard work. One for academics and the other for athletics. However, my passion for their success doesnt allow me to act like a goofball. I am glad to hear Mr Hayes has joined me. ðŸ‘

Well that's neither here nor there! I don't know how he acted but you sure have followed him closely he must be someone your interested in. You speak a whole lot about his life and his children as well. Why do you even care to bring up Mr. Hayes in your initial post. I'm sure he certainly isn't interested nor thinking about you or your children. It's great you say your daughter has two full ride scholarships but he's got four with excellent GPA and ACT/SATscores or these top schools wouldn't be offering. Once again you just can't get enough of the great accomplishments that he has helped and been apart of his daughter and daughters achieving. See right now you sound more like a hater and only wish to be in his position. Just admit he has done good with his daughters and don't bring up something you heard or wanted to see from the pass. You look and sound a lot better congratulating and less like a hater because your jealous of someone. The last thing you should be doing is focusing on Mr. Hayes especially since the only time you will have to ever deal with him is on the next level when his daughters team is playing your daughters team for a game that his daughter coach added for extra practice!

Well that's neither here nor there! I don't know how he acted but you sure have followed him closely he must be someone your interested in. You speak a whole lot about his life and his children as well. Why do you even care to bring up Mr. Hayes in your initial post. I'm sure he certainly isn't interested nor thinking about you or your children. It's great you say your daughter has two full ride scholarships but he's got four with excellent GPA and ACT/SATscores or these top schools wouldn't be offering. Once again you just can't get enough of the great accomplishments that he has helped and been apart of his daughter and daughters achieving. See right now you sound more like a hater and only wish to be in his position. Just admit he has done good with his daughters and don't bring up something you heard or wanted to see from the pass. You look and sound a lot better congratulating and less like a hater because your jealous of someone. The last thing you should be doing is focusing on Mr. Hayes especially since the only time you will have to ever deal with him is on the next level when his daughters team is playing your daughters team for a game that his daughter coach added for extra practice!

First, it started with a single question. Nothing more.

Second, that is one huge paragraph!! Possibly a record of some sort?

Let this be clear. I have not mentioned his kids once. I wish them all the best. This thread is proof of that. Mr Hayes is the focus of my posts.

I must admit your ramblings are funny, and sad, though. The personal jabs at me, others, and our children are so poorly done they have no sting.

Lastly, from what you say he has changed. I am certain there are folks (men and women) all across middle TN that are happy for him. I know I am. The less drama the better I say.

Stay in touch, this was fun. 🤗