pioneer42

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hope she leaves dad at home. Mr. Hayes, how many names are you going to register on here? It gets pretty old reading your rantings about yourself in the third person. I figure since you are such an English scholar you will know what that means.

Congrats to Anastasia. She is an excellent ballplayer. Hopefully she has a great career at UT.

Congrats to Coach Lannom for getting her name cleared of any wrongdoing.

Congrats to Sumner County Schools for winning that bogus lawsuit.

Hopefully I can soon congratulate you Mr. Hayes or Dog in the Fight or whatever name you register next, on getting over yourself and letting the girls play on the court speak for you.

Pretty please?

• 2 weeks later...

Hope she leaves dad at home. Mr. Hayes, how many names are you going to register on here? It gets pretty old reading your rantings about yourself in the third person. I figure since you are such an English scholar you will know what that means.

Congrats to Anastasia. She is an excellent ballplayer. Hopefully she has a great career at UT.

Congrats to Coach Lannom for getting her name cleared of any wrongdoing.

Congrats to Sumner County Schools for winning that bogus lawsuit.

Hopefully I can soon congratulate you Mr. Hayes or Dog in the Fight or whatever name you register next, on getting over yourself and letting the girls play on the court speak for you.

Pretty please?

Mic drop??? 😂

• 2 months later...

They are impressive to say the least. So many matchup problems and if your game is to create points off their turnovers by pressing yeah that won't work out for you very well. Best and deepest team I've seen in a few years.

The team that Riverdale played was loaded with high-major and mid-major prospects, including a pair of bigs.... no problem for Riverdale, ran right by them... one of the best teams I've seen in quite awhile...

The team that Riverdale played was loaded with high-major and mid-major prospects, including a pair of bigs.... no problem for Riverdale, ran right by them... one of the best teams I've seen in quite awhile...

That's what impressed me the most they do things effortlessly. Like oh well I'll hit this 22 footer then you then you then we will take turns making a second pass for a layup or get a steal out of nowhere. And then their bench comes in and they are hungry.