Congrats to Riverdale and Randy Coffman

pioneer42

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley Central is undefeated thus far but I have not seen them play. How will they match up with Riverdale?

They have one player on that level. Another close after that the new girl from Clarksville will help them come tourney time. All the rest you could put most of any other players in the district and it wouldn't help. Riverdale is just flat that good. They can shoot pass rebound handle the press play d and bring in at least 4 off the bench and not lose a step. Could Bradley get hot and play with them? Maybe by state time but I just don't see the 5 against 5 match ups where Bradley has any advantage. I mean UTENN recruit on your team and 6 or 7 more mid major and up players. Cmon. Don't get me wrong Bradley can play and end up beating you bad but Riverdale just explodes from the tip they are full speed attacking your defense. Saw them last year a few times and once this year and I think this year they are even better.

Edited by anotherback

I saw Bradley Central and Riverdale both within the past week... the only way Bradley Central beats Riverdale is if they catch Riverdale on a bad game. This Riverdale has a shot at winning the national championship this year... one of the best teams through Tennessee in a long time.

Thanks!  I need to catch a game or two before the State tourney then.  I only got to see them in the Boro last year and they demolished everyone there.

I saw Bradley Central and Riverdale both within the past week... the only way Bradley Central beats Riverdale is if they catch Riverdale on a bad game. This Riverdale has a shot at winning the national championship this year... one of the best teams through Tennessee in a long time.

I agree. They are really fun to watch if you like Basketball. Has to be a rush to coach them also.