2017 AAA Favorites to be back in M'boro

tnchad1980

Warrior you Riverdale team will have their hands full winning their own district much less state tournament. Blackman, Oakland, and SC will continue to be very good. Look at what SC did in the first year of new coach. Your comment is very arrogant. I congratulate your girls and coach for winning the gold ball. Good to see them rebound from last year's chaos.

Warrior you Riverdale team will have their hands full winning their own district much less state tournament. Blackman, Oakland, and SC will continue to be very good. Look at what SC did in the first year of new coach. Your comment is very arrogant. I congratulate your girls and coach for winning the gold ball. Good to see them rebound from last year's chaos.

Thank you.  I'm happy for them as well.  Stewart's Creek might give them a game.  Not sure about Blackman and Oakland.  Too many losses in the lineups.  Blackman and Oakland will be very inexperienced next year.  You are right... winning District 7-AAA has been historically harder than the State Tourney.

Riverdale is the clear favorite for the next several years. Stewarts Creek and the Ferby twins are good, but if Hayes, Alexander and the Whittington's want to win, they will win. Riverdale has a chance to run off 3-4 straight and have a nice core of middle school kids on the rise as well. I can't see anyone in the state, outside of Hamilton Heights, being able to do much with Riverdale.

With 5 transfer on the floor you should win state let's see what you can do with student that's zone to your school

Where are the transfers at Riverdale? All of those kids started there...

Also, Rutherford County is closed zone, meaning you have to go to whatever school you're zoned for...

Edited by GCPioneer