Union City Golden Tornadoes 2016

BigSwo

You know guys, I'm always faithful to my Tornadoes. I love them when they are up and when they are down. I try to keep my feet on the ground and keep things in perspective. That's what I'm gonna do right now. I know we are all very excited about how we dominated in our scrimmage with Munford which was made more impressive due to the fact that they are a 5A school. - Having said that I have to say that Munford didn't appear to be that much of a challenge. Now that could be because we are really good or it could be that Munford is really bd. Honestly, from the highlights I've seen they seemed .......soft. I'm hoping Munford is a really good 5A school and we simply whipped them. If that is the case, then there are gonna be a lot of boring blowout games for my Tornadoes this year. What do you guys think?

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

If we had been able to finished our scrimmage vs them I believe our first team could have scored 6 or 7 times easily. Not that yall aren't loaded but what I saw was a team struggling to find their rythem. We scored twice easily and would scored again if mishap hadn't befallen our running back. Our defense stopped them easily

. Sorry about your player getting injure. It's always sad to see any young man injured, especially when it's his last year of high school. I wish him the best.

As far as the scrimmage is concerned, I also want to say that I am not trying to take anything away from our boys. They have worked hard and put in the time to get to where they are. My point is that they have a lot more to do. It's exciting for fans to talk about such a large margin of victory over a higher classification school but ......does it matter? I can think of another school with a higher classification that I am certain UC would dominate as well. This school is right down the road. If we didn't beat the brakes off of them I would be Very concerned. I'm so looking forward to seeing our boys in action against a quality opponent. When we get into a slugfest with a strong and talented team and win, then I will be satisfied.

Not that I want to help expand those swollen heads in Union City but I would like to say congratulations for being named a top school in TN. Read a article that UC was in top 20 (15 or 16 I think) in the state for academics and graduation rates. Still don't like you but you've set another goal for other schools to try and match. :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb: