Union City Golden Tornadoes 2016

BigSwo

With this much talent as y'all say I don't see why they keep dodging there small school neighbors in Kentucky. Maybe they can make there 3-20 record better against Mayberry.

actual record is 7-19 and 1 tie against Mayfield.  Obvious with lack of knowledge comes with lack of credibility.  The reason we have to travel to places out of state is to fill our season schedule.  No local teams or regional teams are able to fill in that date slot for whatever reason.  When you play in a large district and you have to play each team (8 of 10 teams on our 2016 schedule are district games) you fill other dates with teams that have open dates as well.  Not rocket science, no conspiracy, no dodging, just is what it is.  

Where did you get those numbers. I guessed, but looked it up after you questioned my credibility. Out of the record book I have 4-22-1.

UC record book.  If you need actual records from the actual school, call school office.  If you got those numbers from whoever, you are wrong.  

Atlas, don't that half wit any more time. He must not have friends because he's been trying to pick a fight on several other threads as well.

Thanks.  Will always defend UC.  There will always be haters and lovers, but stupidity needs to be corrected.  

UC record book. If you need actual records from the actual school, call school office. If you got those numbers from whoever, you are wrong.

got an old mayfield record book given to me years back. It has mayfield leading 22-4-1. I'd put more stock in that record instead of union city. The khsaa and nhsfa both are pretty spot on with mayfield numbers.

Union City brought a bus to Murfreesboro yesterday for the Oakland/Michigan Satellite camp and were really impressive.  Two of their kids recieved awards for being among the fastest at a camp of over 300 players.  I was all over Dresden to be the preseason top pick, but that showing yesterday has me wondering now.   Hmmm

UC is always impressive. Dresden will give them a good battle this year. I hope anyway

Union City would love to play Mayfield, but they do not want to come away with injuries when you have to play against 19 and 20 year old kids,  everyone knows that Mayfield picks out a few kids when they are in Junior High and holds them back a year for every class.

Well guys as you can see ole volstomper is back on the boards again. This is the same guy who came on last year trying to give his input on the Dresden game. He knew nothing about either team other than what he read on these boards and simply gave UC no chance of winning because we are a running program. ......we all know how that turned out. The thing I thought was funny about the whole thing was that after the Tornadoes decisively beat the Lions, ole volstomper couldn't be found. He's just a troll and nothing more. He knows nothing about our school or our history. He was completely wrong last year and now he's found this Mayfield thing and wants to stir things up with that. You can explain all you want about scheduling and you are wasting your time. It's pointless.