2016 Milan BullDawgs

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A better record doesn't necessarily equal a better team. I haven't looked at your schedule. Who will you lose to...... Other than us???

HA!   NS is a complete toss up...new coach, new players...no telling how that game turns out...and its suppose to be at the reservation

Henry co is just that, Henry co...before all the shenanigans with jcm and rezoning i would have bet a hundy we would take them down for the 3rd year in a row...now...there is really no telling how that game plays out...

we may be forced to use many guys on both sides of the ball this year...a true first for us...so we could go undefeated thru the regular season 9-0...or all that time on the field could land us the injury bug and destroy us...

Edited by dhstennis

HA! NS is a complete toss up...new coach, new players...no telling how that game turns out...and its suppose to be at the reservation

Henry co is just that, Henry co...before all the shenanigans with jcm and rezoning i would have bet a hundy we would take them down for the 3rd year in a row...now...there is really no telling how that game plays out...

we may be forced to use many guys on both sides of the ball this year...a true first for us...so we could go undefeated thru the regular season 9-0...or all that time on the field could land us the injury bug and destroy us...

I would have thought with the added players you guys were getting depth would definitely not be an issue.

And you guys haven't found a 10th game??

I would have thought with the added players you guys were getting depth would definitely not be an issue.

And you guys haven't found a 10th game??

That JCM thing threw a wrench in schedules. We had a hard time getting one. We ended up having to move our open date to week 10 and adding Adamsville. Who replaces JCM for yall ?

That JCM thing threw a wrench in schedules. We had a hard time getting one. We ended up having to move our open date to week 10 and adding Adamsville. Who replaces JCM for yall ?

USJ. They had a team back out on them and the open dates matched. I think when Rusty Bradley took over he reached out to the one coach he was familiar with in the area. It just happened to work out.

im sure after 2017 graduation liberty will be getting calls nonstop and have 20 offers for games on the table

keep hearing they may close a high school or two in memphis...so maybe we could find one...but no trigger has been pulled by their admin as of yet

Edited by dhstennis

• 3 weeks later...

Does Milan still scrimmage mayfield Kentucky. I've heard a few of those Yankees up north say they will be loaded this year. If so that would be a great scrimmage to see. Milan has struggled a lot against them in the past.

You know Morris has family ties to the Mayfield coaching staff. As long as that is the case, we will scrimmage mayfield.