2016 Milan BullDawgs

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All said in fun.

FYI, I have no idea who is a troll or not. Just didn't care for the yankee comment.

Milan is always a great test for Mayfield and both teams get useful feedback from this scrimmage.

Always amazes me how people from kentucky get offended when called Yankees. Your ancestors fought and died for the union so you should be proud. After all y'all won.

• 2 weeks later...

I got your message last night. Thanks for the updates. Glad Milan is looking good. Gonna have to keep improving to be ready for Liberty.

I got your message last night. Thanks for the updates. Glad Milan is looking good. Gonna have to keep improving to be ready for Liberty.

agree BPM...I'm hoping 9-1 for the Dawgs....6 games at home but the road games are Liberty...Dyersburg...Huntingdon and South Gibson....we shall see....tee it up....

We are going to be better than Liberty. I heard they have absolutely no offensive line.

Regardless of what they have in the trenches, Liberty's speed and athleticism scares me. There was a good article in the Jackson sun today about how the school reorganization will effect athlete distribution in Jackson. According to that article Libertys numbers on the football team are way down. We shall see. I will say dhs has been awefully quiet over the last several weeks. No updates on 7 on 7's or scrimmages. Nothing. We shall see.

I have great respect for Dyersburg and your program. I know your kids will be well coached and play hard. But as long as you keep the same offense and Jeff Morris is our coach I won't be nervous when we play you guys.