Stewie's 6A spring top 10

HTV

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackman looks to be headed in the right direction under Coach Watson... We have a real nice Jr class with some standouts as Sr's Will be an interesting year. 

Watson has done a better job than I expected. Should be a good 2016 season for the Blaze. I see Region 2 AAAAAA looking almost like last year and shaking out like this...

1. Oakland

2. Blackman

3. Smyrna

4. Cookeville

5. Riverdale

6. Siegel

7. Coffee Co

8. Warren Co

Watson has done a better job than I expected. Should be a good 2016 season for the Blaze. I see Region 2 AAAAAA looking almost like last year and shaking out like this...

1. Oakland

2. Blackman

3. Smyrna

4. Cookeville

5. Riverdale

6. Siegel

7. Coffee Co

8. Warren Co

I am hoping for better results against you guys...lol... 

Going to watch your team play a 0-10 or 1-9 team in the first round of the playoffs is a waste of time and life. If the T$$AA had to share in the financial losses some of these schools take going into the red on the profit loss statement this crap would come to an end.

but seriously I PRAY that a 0-10 team win the championship...Coacht will have a 500+ thread 😂😂

but seriously I PRAY that a 0-10 team win the championship...Coacht will have a 500+ thread

I'm sure your prayers would be better off for something other than an 0-10 regular season team winning it all. That means teams like Maryville, Oakland, blackman, Whitehaven, Ravenwood, etc. Would have to be suspended from the playoffs or worse something happen to their team all in the same year. I will say this a team will never be 0-10 and win it all because it's mathematically impossible

1. Oakland

2. Blackman

3. Smyrna

4. Cookeville

5. Riverdale

6. Siegel

7. Coffee Co

8. Warren Co

Switch Oakland and Smyrna and it looks about right

As long as Creasy is the HC at Oakland they will be the team to beat. He is a top 5 coach in this state. And Jacoby Stevens returns..................

Debatable. He inherited a situation at TC that any coach could win at. Coaches of his supposed stature don't throw a hissy fit like he did after the Maryville game. Thats something Thomas McDaniel would have never done. As a program builder at the 6A level, Creasy has a long way to go