District 14AA and Region 7AA 2016/17 season

WestTNHoopsFan

I got FW winning Tuesday to take over the 1 spot. They have 2 games at home and 2 games on the road

Bolivar has 3 out of last 4 games at home

Chester has 2 at home and 2 on the road

SS has no home games left

Lex Has 3 out of 4 games on the road

McNairy has 3 out of 4 at home

Just looked at FW schedule they have 3 of the 4 games left at home. Lexington must win 3 of the 4 games to stay in contention, SS has a 4 games on the road that's gonna be tough.

FW has the best player in the district and if he gets a couple guys making plays around him then FW may just win the District.

FW does not have the best player in the district. IMO

1st you say one thing then you change it, so in your opinion who is the best player in the district and why Jackson is not the best player in the district?

Going by last year Jackson was supposed to dominate the district. Seeing him 3 times this year so far, he does not look healthy and he looks average on this team (not considering the injuries). The offense does not even run thru him. I'll agree with UKnotUofL, right now #24 looks better than Jackson and argubly the best player in the district besides Rose at SS. Rose may be the most efficient kid I have seen in years.

FW has the best athletes in the district and maybe the region. 24 (York I think) may be the best player in the district right now. His numbers are consistently over the top.

No way the most athletic team in the region belongs to Dyersburg. you better finish 1,2,3 in your region cause you don't want to travel to Dyersburg.

No way the most athletic team in the region belongs to Dyersburg. you better finish 1,2,3 in your region cause you don't want to travel to Dyersburg.

I have watched Dyersburg a couple times, and I think they are very good, but if Dyersburg isn't hitting the 3 ball, can they get some easy buckets inside? But I like Dyersburg to be in the semi-finals of the region, but I can't give the edge yet