District 14AA and Region 7AA 2016/17 season

WestTNHoopsFan

Maybe I'm looking at it wrong...

Bolivar is 3-5 and have FW and SS left

McNaory is 2-6 and have SS and Chester left

IF Bolivar don't win one of those games and McNairy does win one of their last 2 they both end up 3-7 and it is a coin flip because they both beat each other.

It go head 2 head first, Bolivar beat Lexington so that gives them the tie breaker, if Bolivar and McNairy was to both be 3-7

Tie breakers are decided by coin flip

Dyersburg is the best team in the region

MVP candidates...

York from FW

Bryant from Lex

Rose from SS

I agree with everything but Bryant from Lex. I think its a two player race between York and Rose, but Rose is the most efficient player that I have seen in a while. I actually think that tie breakers are broken by the record over common opponents and then overall record then coin flip is last option, but I could be wrong.

I agree with everything but Bryant from Lex. I think its a two player race between York and Rose, but Rose is the most efficient player that I have seen in a while. I actually think that tie breakers are broken by the record over common opponents and then overall record then coin flip is last option, but I could be wrong.

Walker from McNairy should be mentioned also,