1A Top 10 (Summer Edition)

Fair enough. Yeah home field will be huge for them that's for sure! But I don't think they are a better team. They lost their entire Oline n D-line I believe. They do got a bunch of great skill guys though! It will be a dog fight that's for sure come October 21st!!

Won't be a game. Wc by 21+, I'm not joking.

I have watched UC play a few times over the last few years and the biggest thing that I have noticed is how the lineman get off the ball. They do a great job blocking and zone blocking and getting their backs to the second level where somebody has to tackle them one on one. It all starts up front and they're well coached there!

I've never seen an offense fire on all cylinders like UC's. It's like clockwork, there is a beauty to it

I don't know about beauty, but it is definitely super effective. However by some miracle if UC's opponent is up late in the game, that style of offense can make them vulnerable in that it's not a fast-strike offense unless they break one, which is entirely possible. The one game they lost last year, they had to turn to the pass out of the shotgun and it looked like a Chinese fire drill.. But hey, 1 loss in 30+ games, I'd take those odds

That's a fair synopsis of our offense Archie. I liked the Chinese fire drill analogy. However, I have seen us come back from behind late in the game to win. The most notable was the 09 championship game. We got the ball with about 3:30 to go in the game and stayed in our offense to win on a field goal with 6 seconds left on the clock. We also came from behind in the regular season last year against Peabody but that was early in the game.

That's a fair synopsis of our offense Archie. I liked the Chinese fire drill analogy. However, I have seen us come back from behind late in the game to win. The most notable was the 09 championship game. We got the ball with about 3:30 to go in the game and stayed in our offense to win on a field goal with 6 seconds left on the clock. We also came from behind in the regular season last year against Peabody but that was early in the game.

Thanks once again for the painful memories Swo! :angry: