1A Top 10 (Summer Edition)

Not sure about the full top ten, but based on the last 5 years or so of results, I would probably go west heavy on the top 10, with the emphasis on NCS, UC, Dresden. Just based on the state championship game of recently, the east has been noncompetitive against the Wes. Therefore at this time, I would take more stock into the West even if their teams are Rebuilding

Once again here is mine...

1. Wayne County

2. Dresden

3. Union City

4. Nashville Christian

5. Huntingdon

6. Greenback

7. South Pittsburg

8. Peabody

9. Trousdale County

10. Fayetteville

Just missed:

Coalfield, Harriman, G.W. Carver, Monterey, Oneida

This has been my top 10 for a couple weeks now but I'm thinking of moving Coalfield in and removing Peabody.

good list..UC may be the best one out of the group

But just like anything else, success is cyclical. With teams like Trousdale, South Pitt, Greenback, etc they are bound to get back on top at some point. After reclassification next year there's no telling

trousdale is in the west! Unless they get moved back next year!

Is union city supposed to be better than last year? If not I wouldn't put them in the top 5. Watched the game against dresden, and I wasn't impressed.

You can't be serious. UC beat Dresden convincingly. Do you even know what you are saying? Nope! I think not. You are just a crackpot. That game was #1 against #2 in the state at that point in the season. I think you don't know anything about this area at all. Now if you are talking about the playoff game with Peabody then I couldsee your point. I wasn't impressed with our performance in that game either. We did not Compete, play physical and we certainly didn't limit fumbles. We played as about as bad as we could play and still kept the game within reach. 24-20 was the final score. So go spread your lack of knowledge elsewhere. Let me say this now. .....UC will be in the mix again this season. Those boys are pretty mad about losing the way they did. I'm not saying we will for certain be back in Cookeville but I wouldn't be surprised at all. So yeah. ..we will be that good. Not that you will acknowledge it.

You can't be serious. UC beat Dresden convincingly. Do you even know what you are saying? Nope! I think not. You are just a crackpot. That game was #1 against #2 in the state at that point in the season. I think you don't know anything about this area at all. Now if you are talking about the playoff game with Peabody then I couldsee your point. I wasn't impressed with our performance in that game either. We did not Compete, play physical and we certainly didn't limit fumbles. We played as about as bad as we could play and still kept the game within reach. 24-20 was the final score. So go spread your lack of knowledge elsewhere. Let me say this now. .....UC will be in the mix again this season. Those boys are pretty mad about losing the way they did. I'm not saying we will for certain be back in Cookeville but I wouldn't be surprised at all. So yeah. ..we will be that good. Not that you will acknowledge it.

Get em Swo

Someone got their panties in a wad. lol Swo is correct (as bad as I hate to agree with him) the Dresden verses UC was the top two teams in the state when we played, and it wasn't much of a game. I understand why people are putting Dresden ahead based on last years graduating classes. UC lost a ton of talent and Dresden returns almost the whole team this year. I also know that UC reloads every year for the last 7 or 8 years that I've been watching both teams. If Dresden cant beat them this year it's going to be years and years before we can again. Guess I'll start following my closest school in Florida. Go Vero Beach HS Fighting Indians!!!! That just takes too long to say. Go Lions!!!

Someone got their panties in a wad. lol Swo is correct (as bad as I hate to agree with him) the Dresden verses UC was the top two teams in the state when we played, and it wasn't much of a game. I understand why people are putting Dresden ahead based on last years graduating classes. UC lost a ton of talent and Dresden returns almost the whole team this year. I also know that UC reloads every year for the last 7 or 8 years that I've been watching both teams. If Dresden cant beat them this year it's going to be years and years before we can again. Guess I'll start following my closest school in Florida. Go Vero Beach HS Fighting Indians!!!! That just takes too long to say. Go Lions!!!

How did Peabody beat either UC or Dresden last year