Greenback football 2016

orngnblk

Awe thanks Rudy! He is classy and for that I am proud. He had a rough night last night anticipating the outcome but today the Lord answered another prayer for him! I have never see a kid so happy to start therapy rven though there will be some pain involved. He's just happy to have the opportunity to play his Senior season. To say we feel very fortunate and blessed would be an understatement! He's a fast healer and will dedicate himself to being ready!

Not his throwing shoulder!💪ðŸˆ

That AC joint sprain can be really tricky. Best wishes for a full recovery.

Thanks Pujo! Hopefully rehab goes well and he recovers as quickly as he did 2 years ago with his MCL tear. Back in 2 weeks practicing full speed after that one. Right now Ortho has released him for contact after 1 week, but trainer will oversee his therapy and decide when he can go from a pain tolerance and mobility standpoint. He's a strong, healthy kid who bounces back quick!

4 preseason all state players is scary for sure. Coach Dan Hammonds came aboard from greenville to work with the defense, everyone speaks very highly of him. Players like him I havent met him yet, but I believe he has been on at lease 1 state championship teams. :mrgreen:  Welcome

4 preseason all state players is scary for sure. Coach Dan Hammonds came aboard from greenville to work with the defense, everyone speaks very highly of him. Players like him I havent met him yet, but I believe he has been on at lease 1 state championship teams. :mrgreen: Welcome

+ our QB, lol! I hope he's ready and can give you a little trouble too! He's not in that preseason 4. Under the radar so maybe he can sneak up on you and do some damage before you even notice.
  • Upvote 1

Thank you!! All of you, GB or not, update us on your scrimmages tomorrow in this thread. 90% of this thread hasn't even been about GB thanks to "Me, Myself and Irene." So it won't hurt us to read about other scrimmages

So if I get what your saying you would like us to flood the "football" thread with football! Who woulda thunk it?