Greenback football 2016

orngnblk

Pigskinplayer I knew he had been to the camp and they said they knew him but pronounced his name like kayne west and no they have not offered him so that is why I have not seen his name come through

I was told that UT said IF he could pull a legit 4.5 / 40 then they would be interested. Came from a pretty legit source.

How is the Indians looking crow

Ah buddy, we've got some holes to fill but we do have a little more speed than I thought we would have. We're still not blindingly fast mind you. Our big FB has hit the weights hard. He's gonna be a load and a dandy LB. I'm excited to see how our QB has progressed for his senior year and the incoming freshman QB is gonna be something special in the future. Depth on the OL and DL are a couple question marks for me right now but to be honest I've not had much time around them thus far.

Okay,Prideless what did Butch and the boys say about GB#1? Did anybody mention his name or were you not around anybody that amounted to anything? I meant you may not have run into the big names today.You said you would tell us all.What did you find out?

The kid is noT on the cover of my Murphy fair book .I'd say most going to UT would be on there.

Just wait Barney until they bring in your enema and a fresh ,new catheter.You'll be gushing at both ends.Sure will make the Visiting Angels as raw at you as your butt.wait a year or two and hope some snaggled toothed nurse don't have to chew upyour snickers for you.but you make sure they cover you up with your Greenback cheer leading jacket with one stripe and wear your little short cheer leading skirt,it'll make it easier for them to get to your plumbing.

I do know Madisonville played Maryville back in the early sixties but they didn't play Alcoa though is what is throwing me. Not much info to find on Madisonville because of poor record keeping. Even right up to the end a guy that did a great job on collecting data across Tennessee couldn't find any information on them even from the last year.

Barney,to save you a lot of trouble,I'm looking at a1966 Madisonville schedule and right there on Nov.11 it says ALCOA away.I got the score wrong ,it was 61-6,them of course.Now quit trying to make me a liar and get some sleep.

I have not contradicted one thing you have said or called you a liar. You told us 1961 you were a freshman and played Steve Sloan so 64 you would have had to be a senior. I also knew Alcoa played Madisonville in 1966 and won 61-6 and you are right about Alcoa playing an 11th game so Davis ended up with the scoring title and Bledsoe was the QB. If you played all those years you would have been in the 7th grade in 61 to have played in 66 against Albert. With Madisonville being such a small school I would believe that. All I'm trying to do is work with the information you have given and the years mentioned. You don't have to prove to me you played or what you did, I just found it very interesting until it got all over the map.