Greenback football 2016

orngnblk

28-0 against Loudon. LOL!!!  1st half maybe. From what I seen tonight GB football for 2016 is gonna be real fun to watch. just to let O&B know because I told him my wish I got the ok from the sports editor choose my games. I am going to really enjoy this year. Come on down Crow when get a chance I think this is going to something special to watch.   

I agree it won't be close. Greenback will walk back to cookville. I'm a coalfield guy and hate to say it but nobody in the east will satay within 4 tds of gb this year. The hardest thing for greenback on Friday nights this year will be deciding were to eat after the game. And that's including south Pittsburgh.

If you were from Greenback you would remember!LOL.A real State Championship is not forgotten.That team was the best team to ever wear Orange and Black don't let anyone fool you!This team may be real good but that team was CRAZY good!Toot toot! 😂We can do this all day...but we are supposed to both be GB fans.So let it go and be one.With love OnB!

I know I'm late commenting on this, but I have to agree with you on this OnB. Harriman's only state championship came that year and it was in basketball. We also earned a trip to play for the football state championship in '95 too! I sincerely believe that for the Harriman faithful those two teams and seasons will always be the favorite because it was the first time getting and playing for a gold ball and having that high a level of success. Anytime a small town when's a championship or even plays for one it's always exciting! It instills a great amount of pride and created memories that will never be forgotten!

28-0 against Loudon. LOL!!! 1st half maybe. From what I seen tonight GB football for 2016 is gonna be real fun to watch. just to let O&B know because I told him my wish I got the ok from the sports editor choose my games. I am going to really enjoy this year. Come on down Crow when get a chance I think this is going to something special to watch.

Christmas came early for you!It will be great having you with us this year.

28-0 against Loudon. LOL!!!  1st half maybe. From what I seen tonight GB football for 2016 is gonna be real fun to watch. just to let O&B know because I told him my wish I got the ok from the sports editor choose my games. I am going to really enjoy this year. Come on down Crow when get a chance I think this is going to something special to watch.

SD...you've picked a great bunch to watch/cover...

I agree it won't be close. Greenback will walk back to cookville. I'm a coalfield guy and hate to say it but nobody in the east will satay within 4 tds of gb this year. The hardest thing for greenback on Friday nights this year will be deciding were to eat after the game. And that's including south Pittsburgh.

sloth that's a lot in one paragraph!LOL.I just don't see that dominance at all.I think we could lose a region game and still come out on top with the level of teams in it.Coalfield still has me wondering????They may just be the team,then you've got Harriman that got some great help so they may be the team???