Greenback football 2016

orngnblk

My apologies to South Pitt!You all are and always will be the measuring stick for 1A football in East Tn not to mention the whole state.Your trophy case alone warrants nothing but respect.This person has done nothing but disrespect our own people and opposing fans.

Ever notice how things have a way of fixing themselves.

Hey ATX,nobody mentioned Greenback winning the gold ball this year.That was back in 1987 when they won it all in a landslide,32-0.Fact is tho, they're the only other school in Tennessee that had a Chinaman's chance last year.Don't you remember, WE played NCS in the Championship game,Greenback !!!! Not South PIttsburg,Greenback!!! WE finished second in that game. Not South Pittsburg, Greenback!!! Got it now? We brought home the silver trophy.Our boys,Greenback!!! Not some Austrailian rugby offence down towards Chattanooga named the "stay at home Pirates" on title game day.Why does South Pitt keep popping up on here?But now that you mention it we'll remember the name and put your name in our Christmas wishlist and put ya'll down for 4 TDs or do you want Roberts,Willis,Jones,Silvey,Breeden and Co. to drop two or three more on you? Tell El Capitan to dust off that team and drag them off the couch.We'll be down to your place in about 14 or so weeks on our way BACK to Cookville and we'll drop off your gift.Okay,Mr. South,uh uh, now what was that name agai-------Oh yeah, it was Pittsburg,right?See you in about 4 months,if you are still standing.We intend to.

I am speechless! You is a dumb one ain't you? Pert near Recon I never heard someone brag so much about a finishin SECOND! Besides, I'm not a SP alumni. Recon yous gotta be the smartest pig I knows.. just tell me this.. do the call you Ein-swine? Maybe just maybe them SP boys can bring lil Jimmy, Amos, Billy Jean and grandma. Recon every bunch gots a rotten one and use it Ein-swine!

Hey ATX,nobody mentioned Greenback winning the gold ball this year.That was back in 1987 when they won it all in a landslide,32-0.Fact is tho, they're the only other school in Tennessee that had a Chinaman's chance last year.Don't you remember, WE played NCS in the Championship game,Greenback !!!! Not South PIttsburg,Greenback!!! WE finished second in that game. Not South Pittsburg, Greenback!!! Got it now? We brought home the silver trophy.Our boys,Greenback!!! Not some Austrailian rugby offence down towards Chattanooga named the "stay at home Pirates" on title game day.Why does South Pitt keep popping up on here?But now that you mention it we'll remember the name and put your name in our Christmas wishlist and put ya'll down for 4 TDs or do you want Roberts,Willis,Jones,Silvey,Breeden and Co. to drop two or three more on you? Tell El Capitan to dust off that team and drag them off the couch.We'll be down to your place in about 14 or so weeks on our way BACK to Cookville and we'll drop off your gift.Okay,Mr. South,uh uh, now what was that name agai-------Oh yeah, it was Pittsburg,right?See you in about 4 months,if you are still standing.We intend to.

What was it the announcers said after Phelps won gold over the trash talker from South Africa? "Don't poke the tiger"

OB,my friend,YOU're the one that needs to let it go and just be a fan OF THE CURRENT TEAM !I agree the champ team is the best in history and the proof lies in that gold ball.Nobody in the whole world can argue with that and no one will EVER forget it,you're making sure of that !!!! Three-fourths of your posts are about the past and how,for sure,GB has so many deficiencies.MY GOSH,bury it !!This bunch is for real.Yours was 1 game better.How's that? We need to get behind these young men and push them back to Cookville.Some people watch them to see how special they are each week and how much they improve over last game while others come to make sure they never compare to an ancient,old 1980's team that posted a feat that may never be matched.No doubt,they were world beaters,but don't true fans pull for the current crop to match,or even exceed the record setters.You have to be a real Miami fan.Notice every time a todays team makes a undefeated run in the NFL they run to Shula's house with their tater chips,fat bellies,and bald heads and root for the unscathed to get beat.They're STILL the only unbeaten,untied team in modern history.That's you Obie,happiest guy from GB in Cookville last year,standin' there with that big grin,empty tater chip bag,and one GOLD ball. Join us in the NOW Obie,cars even have a/c now.

21aelmx.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007

I agree it won't be close. Greenback will walk back to cookville. I'm a coalfield guy and hate to say it but nobody in the east will satay within 4 tds of gb this year. The hardest thing for greenback on Friday nights this year will be deciding were to eat after the game. And that's including south Pittsburgh.

//33lkw10.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007