Saw Trezevant team today and all I can say is WOW!

Galilee

Its no question to me that the best programs are in the east but there are several factors that play into that. I would like to see if Alcoa could beat us by 3 td's though. The number 5 ranked back in the nation would have alot to say about that. I bet the kids in Marion county grow up looking to play for Marion and so forth with Maryville and Alcoa. But over here in frayser noone is aspiring to send their children to Trezevant they end up there by default. I wish some of you guys just had a glimpse of the obstacles that these kids face to even lace them up on Friday nights.. 

Its no question to me that the best programs are in the east but there are several factors that play into that. I would like to see if Alcoa could beat us by 3 td's though. The number 5 ranked back in the nation would have alot to say about that. I bet the kids in Marion county grow up looking to play for Marion and so forth with Maryville and Alcoa. But over here in frayser noone is aspiring to send their children to Trezevant they end up there by default. I wish some of you guys just had a glimpse of the obstacles that these kids face to even lace them up on Friday nights..

If Memphis East beat yall by 3tds there is no doubt Alcoa would do the same. You seem to forget that against a team like Alcoa you can't just give the Ball to your RB the whole game because Alcoa's D line would be in your backfield. Gary Rankin would scheme to make someone other than #5 beat them. You had to pull out a game against Marion County to win the championship and no offense to Marion County (great football team and very well coached) but they don't have the team Alcoa has.

you have to consider where Adamsville is coming from. Last year they were sure that they would be in the Semi against Trezvant. They said one man could not beat them. They were correct a TCA TEAM went to their house and beat them in the second round. So now they are on the boat that one player can beat you. In 1a and 2A a stud can carry you. BUT seeing Trezvant in person in the semi final CR is great but I am realistic to know that a Team can beat one man. In 3a and up you have more depth to field a team. So yes Trezvant would not be able to handle Alcoa, Marryville etc. heck Marion gave them all of the team ball that they wanted. Don't get me wrong trezvant is a good team but don't start throwing them around as the greatest in the state in all divisions. Let's keep it real. 2a

Yes Trezvant made a jump down but for the last four years they have play good ball in the playoff. You can say this and say that but until you play on the field you don't know what going to happen. That Trevant team was good but young to but the future look good in Bear Nation

If Memphis East beat yall by 3tds there is no doubt Alcoa would do the same. You seem to forget that against a team like Alcoa you can't just give the Ball to your RB the whole game because Alcoa's D line would be in your backfield. Gary Rankin would scheme to make someone other than #5 beat them. You had to pull out a game against Marion County to win the championship and no offense to Marion County (great football team and very well coached) but they don't have the team Alcoa has.

Like a coach said a long time ago if we got all the good player that are in the frayser community . I mean nobody will beat them bet that and East RB AND QB played for the same peewee football team that play on there field.

Yes Trezvant made a jump down but for the last four years they have play good ball in the playoff. You can say this and say that but until you play on the field you don't know what going to happen. That Trevant team was good but young to but the future look good in Bear Nation

there again that chip on the shoulder of Memphis fans. My post was a dig at Adamsville. I also said one player can carry a team in 1 and 2a. That is what CR does for you. I did see trezvant on the field and I can say that they would not beat Alcoa. Also if you have ever seen any of my post you would know I am from Memphis and I am happy to see success out of Memphis. But I also am not ready to buy into the fact that Trezvant is the new Monster for the whole state. Let's see a few more gold balls before we start talking like that. Good luck next year even though you don't need it for 2a

there again that chip on the shoulder of Memphis fans. My post was a dig at Adamsville. I also said one player can carry a team in 1 and 2a. That is what CR does for you. I did see trezvant on the field and I can say that they would not beat Alcoa. Also if you have ever seen any of my post you would know I am from Memphis and I am happy to see success out of Memphis. But I also am not ready to buy into the fact that Trezvant is the new Monster for the whole state. Let's see a few more gold balls before we start talking like that. Good luck next year even though you don't need it for 2a

Talent wise,Trez is about as good as it gets. They just don't have the #s and don't play as sound as some of the better programs. They have several kids who could start for most teams in the state. Mistakes got um beat against Fulton and nearly got um against Marion Co.

Talent wise,Trez is about as good as it gets. They just don't have the #s and don't play as sound as some of the better programs. They have several kids who could start for most teams in the state. Mistakes got um beat against Fulton and nearly got um against Marion Co.

and that is why they would not beat Alcoa and Maryville. No question of the talent. Saw it up close in the semifinals. That is why they will walk through 2a Higher divisions you have to have the whole package.

Pujo I garuntee you you are full of mess. If the great SOS defence can beat them nobody can. That Richardson boy is a real good runner. You think im joking but im not.

Pujo I garuntee you you are full of mess. If the great SOS defence can beat them nobody can. That Richardson boy is a real good runner. You think im joking but im not.

Bear Nation will be good this year so get ready for the show 7 o'clock every friday night see you there.

Like a coach said a long time ago if we got all the good player that are in the frayser community . I mean nobody will beat them bet that and East RB AND QB played for the same peewee football team that play on there field.

I can't even understand what your point is in your post. Nobody will beat them? Didn't yall lose 3 games last year? How does the East QB and RB playing pee wee football have anything to do with this topic or Trezevant?