2016 Preseason Class 1A Coaches Poll

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 10 it is Jndeed! I have already heard from the Huntingdon faithful and they are revving it back up just like us. They feel really confident in their backs n skill guys. They will have their QB (#11) & big RB who went down against us last yr (#44) back. They will be a tough out and I think we go into that game 8-0 and I think they will be 7-1 or 8-0. Just like last yr except in H'don. CAN'T WAIT!

they also got a new rb #18 or #16. I won't say his name but he'll be prob the fastest player in the region behind brucetons speedster

Not sure that UC should be placed quite as high as we are. We will be formidable but this team is mostly new in just about every position. We do have returning starters but some of them are being moved around to new positions and have not been tested yet. We are solid at QB and some other positions and I believe we will be very physical and competitive. It's simply too early for me to be comfortable with a number 2 ranking at this point. Besides, polls are meaningless, especially this time of year. Too many things can happen.

UC will play for a gold ball!  You heard it here first.