Region 6 2A

BigEdMo

Good grief, you are not an outsider & your enthusiasm for your son & the team are great! I just thought that was a tasteless comment about the young man's loss & him transferring which is a rumor!! Nothing more!! Then again most of the commenting on here has become just that with people wanting to take jabs at other teams!!

Nah! Adad walked right into that jab. He can't help himself sometimes. Remember he graduated as a Bobcat so he is limited like me! Lol

Our line will be bigger and more athletic than last year. They also will play more as a unit. I dont see this being our weakness this year. With the skill guys we have and this line we could be pretty exciting to watch and tough to stop. Either way i look for Tca/Adamsville game to decide the Champion again this year

sounds good about your line.But I do not agree with it will be between Adamsvile and TCA. To wide open this year But I still say you can't beat experience. And your line has none. Last year y'all said they were big and no one could handle them. Can't wait to see the bigger stronger more athletic line. Should be fun to watch Edited by BigEdMo

The last thing I want to do is put someone's fire out!! Adad is a good guy!!

Yes he is. He's fun to poke at as well! His family name is legendary with Basketball in McNairy county. His two uncles coached me at Michie and McNairy. Hope his son gets a chance to make an impact.

Yes he is. He's fun to poke at as well! His family name is legendary with Basketball in McNairy county. His two uncles coached me at Michie and McNairy. Hope his son gets a chance to make an impact.

I can still feel the whipping i got from Coach Joe in school! That paddle with the holes in it still makes me cringe!!

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Due to me being over zealous I said something on here that was incorrect and I stand corrected and I do apologize for my ignorance. Disregard All that I have said in the last week and again sorry for misleading people

Due to me being over zealous I said something on here that was incorrect and I stand corrected and I do apologize for my ignorance. Disregard All that I have said in the last week and again sorry for misleading people

Dude chill!! We all get excited and do things or say things they shouldn't. Man it's almost time for some football and that is the only thing on most peoples mind on here. Wave the banner for your cards. Lord knows I have a big ole Lion banner. Good luck. Lions just want to be able to compete this year. The cupboard is bare after loosing last year senior class. But our little ole boys will fight and compete.
  • Upvote 1