3A preseason all state

Indian

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's everyone's true thoughts and opinion on DeKalb Counties Steven Jennings being listed as the QB on the preseason 3a all-state list?

Is he qualified and deserving of that title? Is there another QB in 3a that's more deserving? I imagine there has to be a QB out there somewhere with better stats.

What's everyone's true thoughts and opinion on DeKalb Counties Steven Jennings being listed as the QB on the preseason 3a all-state list?

Is he qualified and deserving of that title? Is there another QB in 3a that's more deserving? I imagine there has to be a QB out there somewhere with better stats.

Did the kid at CAK last year graduate?? He is the only one I can think of that would have had better stats.

Did the kid at CAK last year graduate?? He is the only one I can think of that would have had better stats.

Do you or does anybody else know of a website that I can go to that shows the stats of all starting QBs, well just any position really.

If so, a link would be greatly appreciated. Don't get me wrong, Jennings is a great player in his own right, but he didn't put up super impressive stats last season, or any season for that matter.

With all respect to your QB, Cole Smith was all state as a sophomore and junior. There's no reason to think he's not going to be it again as a senior, especially as he closes in on the state record for passing yards in a career.

Do you or does anybody else know of a website that I can go to that shows the stats of all starting QBs, well just any position really.

If so, a link would be greatly appreciated. Don't get me wrong, Jennings is a great player in his own right, but he didn't put up super impressive stats last season, or any season for that matter.

You will never find a site like that for high school players in the state of TN. Here is to Cole Smiths stats

http://www.unapproved website.com/athlete/cole-smith/by77-PTwEeKZ5AAmVebBJg/gendersport/football-stats.htm

If he would have had better athletes around him his whole career he would be considered one of the best in all classes. I have watched him several times and he is the real deal.

If he would have had better athletes around him his whole career he would be considered one of the best in all classes. I have watched him several times and he is the real deal.

Yup, his numbers would look totally different if he would of had the WRs Phillips had around him, and even Poteete to a certain extent. Idk, maybe I'm more critical of him than most just because I'm from DC too. 

It seems like it's harder to appreciate something or someone when their "one of your own", or when you see them play every Friday night. He is a great player and a great leader. DC and any other team for that matter would be lucky to have him. But his stats/numbers really aren't mind blowing or overly impressive.