2016 Region 5 4A

LEON

Hypothetical question about tiebreakers: suppose Springfield beats Macon tonight and then in two weeks is able to beat the might PC Firebirds and PC, MW, and Spfd all finish 4-1 in region play. Is the first tiebreaker after head to head who has the better overall record? Head to head would be a wash since all three would have beaten each other in this scenario. I guess I am to lazy to look at the T$$AA web site, 😂😂

Really curious to see how this region shapes up next year with the reclassification. White House Heritage is playing up to 4A next year along with Pearl Cohn and Greenbrier is going to be 4A as well. Will this be an eight team region next year with the new additions? Do teams get bumped down out of 4A with teams choosing to play up? Greenbrier was the second from bottom school in 4A when the original numbers came out but if teams get bumped they would go back down unless they chose to play up as well if bumped down. Montgomery Central would almost have to be in this region too so that would be nine teams. No way I see a nine team region so who gets moved out and where do they go? Would Pearl and Maplewood get moved to the Marshall County region? Lots of questions still to be answered.

I don't think they would move us in there region "Marshall" but it's going to get very interesting. I hope this District stays goes no higher then 6 teams.MBA is annual game that we also play and I would love to see Cane ridge on that schedule.

Cane Ridge and Stratford is a must for us top priority. MBA will be on there also cause Stratford probably won't play us.