1A REGION 5

TALMAD

I hope yall Clay county bull dogs are ready for them Devils tonight. WE have the best defensive and the best head coach in this district. Chris wilson and Tyler boling will bring that Devil pride and heck is coming with them......... Colby long is the human plow. Wesley Punzalon will take flight to make your defense look like a peewee football team. WERE COMING DOGS!!!!!!! GO BLUE SATANS

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White Co 35 Monterey 7. Monterey had a chance to take the lead on a field goal with 1 minute left in third qtr when a fake field goal resulted in a interception return to put White Co up 14-7 at the end of the Third! After that it was a onside kick for white county to put them up 20-7 and then we pretty much lost all air after we lost 3 key players 2 minutes into 4th qtr! I really liked what I saw through 3 quarters and I really see this team in Top 4 of Region again! Possibly Top 3! Got 3 transfers that have helped tremendously! Only down fall was mistakes late and we need to hydrate and be ready for fourth quarter! Hope everyone ended tonight healthy!

White Co 35 Monterey 7. Monterey had a chance to take the lead on a field goal with 1 minute left in third qtr when a fake field goal resulted in a interception return to put White Co up 14-7 at the end of the Third! After that it was a onside kick for white county to put them up 20-7 and then we pretty much lost all air after we lost 3 key players 2 minutes into 4th qtr! I really liked what I saw through 3 quarters and I really see this team in Top 4 of Region again! Possibly Top 3! Got 3 transfers that have helped tremendously! Only down fall was mistakes late and we need to hydrate and be ready for fourth quarter! Hope everyone ended tonight healthy!

Predictions for tonight's games:

Clay Co. @ TC

Gordonsville @ Smith Co.

East Robertson @ JB

RBS @ MTCS

Upperman @ Monterey

NCS @ WHH

Pickett County @ Jellico

My picks are in bold.  

TC

SMITH CO

EAST ROBERTSON

MTCS

NCS

JELLICO

MONTEREY Just because the hype of the game! It is a huge Rivalry and first home game and UHS runningback played at Monterey with our boys every year till this year! Very emotional and big game for our boys and town! Good luck to JB tonight Moto you guys have a rough one tonight also! Pulling for all region 5 teams!!

TC

SMITH CO

EAST ROBERTSON

MTCS

NCS

JELLICO

MONTEREY Just because the hype of the game! It is a huge Rivalry and first home game and UHS runningback played at Monterey with our boys every year till this year! Very emotional and big game for our boys and town! Good luck to JB tonight Moto you guys have a rough one tonight also! Pulling for all region 5 teams!!

Well I hope y'all win!  Yeah we play our county rival tonight.  It's been about 15 years since we lost them but I think East Robertson is going to beat us tonight.  I've seen nothing to tell me otherwise.  I hope I'm wrong...

NCS will have a good test tonight as well.

Well I hope y'all win!  Yeah we play our county rival tonight.  It's been about 15 years since we lost them but I think East Robertson is going to beat us tonight.  I've seen nothing to tell me otherwise.  I hope I'm wrong...

NCS will have a good test tonight as well.

I think everyone in region has a test tonight!!! We may have lost one of our linemen tonight! His mom had passed! So this game just got even more tense for our boys and im sure they will want it even more!!! prayers going out for him!!!

You have them all right except for the Gordonsville game.

LOL Croz you sound like me!!! I think everyone is playing tough teams tonight! If any of you guys got facebook go and follow my Monterey High School Football page and if you guys got one let me know so i can kee up with all you guys! I dont got coach t on my phone so i post the scores on FB by Qtr

LOL Croz you sound like me!!! I think everyone is playing tough teams tonight! If any of you guys got facebook go and follow my Monterey High School Football page and if you guys got one let me know so i can kee up with all you guys! I dont got coach t on my phone so i post the scores on FB by Qtr

To be honest, I just think Smith County is worse than we are right now.

We have the potential to be good, but we're underperforming in a bad way.