Greeneville 2016

Torch

thanks guys, that's the kind of feedback I was looking for.      As someone said earlier, Boone has been bad for several years so its no surprise they couldn't hang with Greeneville.    I think the overrated comment was from someone who doesn't think Greeneville is in the same league with Fulton/Catholic.

To be tied in the 4th against Catholic last year I'm sure Catholic doesn't think we aren't in the same leauge. That's was a great hard hitting game. Will we upset Catholic or Fulton this year you never know, but I'll promise you they will know they have been in a hard fought game.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be tied in the 4th against Catholic last year I'm sure Catholic doesn't think we aren't in the same leauge. That's was a great hard hitting game. Will we upset Catholic or Fulton this year you never know, but I'll promise you they will know they have been in a hard fought game.

Yep that Catholic game last year was something else.     I think if Greeneville's offense had not been so one dimensional then they would have won, but you work with the tools you have in the shed..

Against Boone the only weakness in Greeneville that I saw was running... not sure if it is the lack of blocking or the backs are not that good.     I don't think that will matter in the regular season but come playoff time you have to do more than pass it.

I agree with a few others above, the only possible loss is Mo West.   Should be a cakewalk schedule other than that.    And yeah, you guys will beat South by a bunch..

Where will the Greeneville vs. Catholic/Fulton game be played this year?     Is it based on wins and losses, or do they flip a coin, etc.?

Against Boone the only weakness in Greeneville that I saw was running... not sure if it is the lack of blocking or the backs are not that good.     I don't think that will matter in the regular season but come playoff time you have to do more than pass it.

I agree with a few others above, the only possible loss is Mo West.   Should be a cakewalk schedule other than that.    And yeah, you guys will beat South by a bunch..

Where will the Greeneville vs. Catholic/Fulton game be played this year?     Is it based on wins and losses, or do they flip a coin, etc.?

Forgot to mention above, this is based on what was shown on hudl, I was not at this one.

I played for East in the early 90s.Everybody beat us. This year could possibly be the best team they have ever had. Lots of weapons on that team.

That's saying a lot when you throw the East 1969 championship team into the mix.Always been really good athletes in Morristown...I'd better back up and punt.Didn't think about the fact Greeneville plays more then one East team this year

Edited by BatmanDB

I played for East in the early 90s.Everybody beat us. This year could possibly be the best team they have ever had. Lots of weapons on that team.

They would need to improve drastically from last year to be able to compete with Greeneville. East hasn't had a good record against Greeneville. The last time east beat Greeneville was 2004 when east was 9-1 and had one of their best teams and Greeneville was 5-5 and lost 27 to 14 at East.