greenback is one unstoppable force

Guest mattw63

Crack66 you guys will have to score with Cloudland. You will not be able to completely stop them. They're too good. But keeping the pressure on them by staying close since most of their games are blowouts, making them one-dimensional and I believe they're pretty much that way anyhow, and getting some turnovers will be key. Their pass defense is suspect after the way Ezell exposed them last year, so that's a plus for Greenback. And as always, even though they're bigger, you will have to fight like crazy upfront to keep them at bay. Be technically sound and block and tackle. From reading posts by their fans, I don't believe they respect Greenback. So you guys will have to earn their respect. You know I'll be rooting for you and the rest of the 'Kees. Go 'Kees and Go Rebs.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody that Cloudland and Greenback has played would be confused for USJ or Ezell, one of which will be waiting in the finals provided either the Cherokees or the Highlanders get by Collinwood or CPA on the road.

Greenback has a tremendous passing attack, but I don't think they can contain Cloudland's running game...and time of possession will be the key in this one. At least that's what I would be led to believe.

[Edited by KevB1990 on 11-17-02 4:29P]

I agree. Greenback is not going to let up all night on the Highlanders, they are coming to Cooper field to play and the Kees dont loose at Cooper Field.Thanks Alcoa we appreciate the respect but it cant be just givin to you we will have to earn it and we are going to this friday EVERYONE AT ALCOA COME OUT AND WATCH THE KEES TEAR UP THE HIGHLANDERS.

GO KEES

-JCole23

[Edited by JCole23 on 11-17-02 10:27P]