Week 1: Oneida @ Oakdale

crow

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101

Hellooooooo Fellers!!!! It has been a long off season! This is the best time of the year... This game should be over by halftime! I know the Indians lost a lot but they should be able to put this one away pretty early! I can't wait to have a great season! 

Hellooooooo Fellers!!!! It has been a long off season! This is the best time of the year... This game should be over by halftime! I know the Indians lost a lot but they should be able to put this one away pretty early! I can't wait to have a great season! 

Welcome back Spike.FOOTBAL TIME IN TENNNNNNNESSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guest Fall101

Welcome back Spike.FOOTBAL TIME IN TENNNNNNNESSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pujo, I hope you had a great off season along with the skillet slinger.. Now Tennessee football has me super excited and ready to go.. I just love football all around! Best time of the year! 

Pujo, I hope you had a great off season along with the skillet slinger.. Now Tennessee football has me super excited and ready to go.. I just love football all around! Best time of the year! 

All well, just got tooooooo many Football teams to keep up with. I'll give it heck  trying.lol

Guest Fall101

All well, just got tooooooo many Football teams to keep up with. I'll give it heck  trying.lol

Heard that! You got the bro at Cloudland now... How you gonna juggle Chiefs, Vols, Dawgs, and Highlanders???  :huh:

Pujo, I'm only 45 minutes from LJ at Cumberland. You tell him if he needs something I'd be glad to come help him any way I can. If you still have my number use it day or night if needed. If you don't let me know and I'll send it to you. If he does something and you need somebody to yell at him until you get there let me know and I'll load up TL and we'll stand in until you can get there lol.

Pujo, I'm only 45 minutes from LJ at Cumberland. You tell him if he needs something I'd be glad to come help him any way I can. If you still have my number use it day or night if needed. If you don't let me know and I'll send it to you. If he does something and you need somebody to yell at him until you get there let me know and I'll load up TL and we'll stand in until you can get there lol.

Thanks a ton Crow and I know you mean every word of that. I'm sure Coach Lambert would do the same. I've lost you're # but if Iwere to need something, I'd let you know. It might be that Icome down on Friday and watch you guys and stay for the game at UOC. i  could be wrong but I'd bet my ugliest mule that Coach Lambert had a part in getting our 2 boys recruited.  You see him,tell him Pujo said thanks.

Skillet slimger wants you to go give LJ a hug from her,not sure LJ would be up for it.lol