Henry County vs Liberty

HCBigRed

HC defense put in some work tonight. I see a good run in the future for this team. Need to go back and hit it hard for next week. Great effort by both teams, terrible field conditions led to fumbles on both sides and Stewart couldn't seem to stay standing. Two missed opportunities within Libertys 20yard line in the last 4minutes of the game..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointed with the result, but encouraged by what I saw. For a team loaded with underclassmen, I thought we did pretty well against Liberty, who was loaded with some very athletic seniors. And we showed a lot of fight. Silver lining I guess? We will be a fun team to watch as the season progresses.

But man, it sure sucks to be 0-1 for a 3rd straight year.

Nonetheless, good luck to Liberty.

The play of the game. Liberty 4th and 38 from their own 7!!!. Not sure if it was a called play or if the QB/Punter has the green light if he sees something. Complete pass to about mid field on a pretty good throw and catch. Someone has a bigger pair than I.

Liberty made a few more plays then HC did. Hats off to them.  Both teams will be ok - and both need to clean up the turnovers and penalties.

Well, the relative low score kept the game interesting...along with all the turnovers

I think we can all agree that last night should be, and hopefully will be the worst performance of the season for both squads...

The defenses were stout as expected, but both Os were pretty lame. Good luck to the Pats the rest of the way...

If u guys improve which I'm sure y'all will. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see u guys in cookeville. And if that's the case it won't be as bad of a lose to u guys. I will take a 4 point loss on the road against a team that goes to cookeville with us having a really young team and defense.