OOLTEWAH OWLS VS. RIVERDALE WARRIORS

Waiting on eers to chime in

Immmmmm heeeerrrrreeeee! I told you they were SOFT. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE TRIP TO MIDDLE TN.

Rhea yesterday. Ooltewah today. I'm thinking the only reason Cleveland won is because they played someone further EAST. Luckily they all get to play each other so their records will look good and they'll be in the polls all year (and next years preseason polls too).

Guess those preseason polls with all the east TN teams were a little suspect. Truth is it probably wouldn't bother me if I didn't get to see all the #BIGBOYFOOTBALL hashtags. With that said, I rest my case.

#FLOP

#(notso)BIGBOYFOOTBALL

Immmmmm heeeerrrrreeeee! I told you they were SOFT. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE TRIP TO MIDDLE TN. YES TOOTS WINGS WERE DELICIOUS!

Rhea AND BEECH yesterday. Ooltewah STILL #1 today. I'm thinking the only reason Cleveland won is because they played someone further EAST. Luckily they all get to play each other so their records will look good and they'll be in the polls all year UNLIKE BEECH (and next years preseason polls too).

Guess those preseason polls with all the east TN teams were a little suspect. Truth is it probably wouldn't bother me if I didn't get to see all the #BIGBOYFOOTBALL hashtags. With that said, I rest my case.

#FLOP

#(notso)BIGBOYFOOTBALL

YOUR LAST HOPE TO SNIFF ANOTHER GOLD BALL WAS 4YRS AGO. QUIT FLEXIN YOU A BEECH APOLOGISTS.WITH THAT SAID I REST MY CASE.

NOW AIN'T THAT A BEECH.#LOP #BIGBOYFOOTBALL

Immmmmm heeeerrrrreeeee! I told you they were SOFT. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE TRIP TO MIDDLE TN.

Rhea yesterday. Ooltewah today. I'm thinking the only reason Cleveland won is because they played someone further EAST. Luckily they all get to play each other so their records will look good and they'll be in the polls all year (and next years preseason polls too).

#FLOP

#(notso)BIGBOYFOOTBALL

do you root for a team, or just middle Tennessee?