Halls at Lake Co

mrbigster

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K

HHS.Just looked at Halls and Lake Co's schedule .Want to go back at end of year to see if I'm right about the records.I have Lake Co winning 3 to 6 games.Losing to UC-Dresden for sure and dont know how good Trenton is this year.Humboldt,West Carrol,South Fulton could be  games they could win.After looking at Halls schedule,for AA I think it's a pretty easy schedule.Looks like TCA and JCS is down.Looks to be easy wins over Gibson co,Fulton City,Oakhaven,Fulton co.So 5 wins for sure.Have Halls losing to McKenzie and Adamsville.So I think Halls goes 8-2 and at worst 7-3.because of the schedule.And I dont think McKenzie is as good as Dresden and Union city in our Single A region.And am wondering if Adamsville may be down without the running back.So.I think Halls goes 8-2 because of their schedule.If they were in the region with us.At best probably 7-3.

Edited by mrbigster

HHS.Just looked at Halls and Lake Co's schedule .Want to go back at end of year to see if I'm right about the records.I have Lake Co winning 3 to 6 games.Losing to UC-Dresden for sure and dont know how good Trenton is this year.Humboldt,West Carrol,South Fulton could be games they could win.After looking at Halls schedule,for AA I think it's a pretty easy schedule.Looks like TCA and JCS is down.Looks to be easy wins over Gibson co,Fulton City,Oakhaven,Fulton co.So 5 wins for sure.Have Halls losing to McKenzie and Adamsville.So I think Halls goes 8-2 and at worst 7-3.because of the schedule.And I dont think McKenzie is as good as Dresden and Union city in our Single A region.And am wondering if Adamsville may be down without the running back.So.I think Halls goes 8-2 because of their schedule.If they were in the region with us.At best probably 7-3.

Bigster hook a homie up with some Boyette's!!!

HHS.Just looked at Halls and Lake Co's schedule .Want to go back at end of year to see if I'm right about the records.I have Lake Co winning 3 to 6 games.Losing to UC-Dresden for sure and dont know how good Trenton is this year.Humboldt,West Carrol,South Fulton could be games they could win.After looking at Halls schedule,for AA I think it's a pretty easy schedule.Looks like TCA and JCS is down.Looks to be easy wins over Gibson co,Fulton City,Oakhaven,Fulton co.So 5 wins for sure.Have Halls losing to McKenzie and Adamsville.So I think Halls goes 8-2 and at worst 7-3.because of the schedule.And I dont think McKenzie is as good as Dresden and Union city in our Single A region.And am wondering if Adamsville may be down without the running back.So.I think Halls goes 8-2 because of their schedule.If they were in the region with us.At best probably 7-3.

I'm not Rodney lol....but I will give my honest opinion. I saw 2 improved teams overall last nite. Yea each team lost some players from a yr ago but overall better exacution. Last yr game was a sloppy track meet with a few good athletes running arround. I believe halls and LC will both finish 3rd in there districts. And make playoffs. Humboldt is not very good. I believe from what I seen that LC is better than what u giving them credit for!

much respect for Halls and Lake Co. But Halls will not beat TCA Mckenzie or Adamsville. TCA line provided holes to get the starting running back 194 yards rushing and back up got 60 yards rushing and The QB got 40 yards against A St George team. QB went out in 2nd quarter with cramps or he could have had more. Adamsville even though they lost running back they have a whole stable of athletes. And Mckenzie had their coach. Halls I believe can finish fourth but it will be against JC. Good luck to the falcons bright days ahead for that young team.

I'm not Rodney lol....but I will give my honest opinion. I saw 2 improved teams overall last nite. Yea each team lost some players from a yr ago but overall better exacution. Last yr game was a sloppy track meet with a few good athletes running arround. I believe halls and LC will both finish 3rd in there districts. And make playoffs. Humboldt is not very good. I believe from what I seen that LC is better than what u giving them credit for!

Yall may get 2nd or 3rd.I just think we're a year away from being a pretty good team and 2 years away from being a top team.I think LC battles for 4th between South Fulton and Humboldt.

much respect for Halls and Lake Co. But Halls will not beat TCA Mckenzie or Adamsville. TCA line provided holes to get the starting running back 194 yards rushing and back up got 60 yards rushing and The QB got 40 yards against A St George team. QB went out in 2nd quarter with cramps or he could have had more. Adamsville even though they lost running back they have a whole stable of athletes. And Mckenzie had their coach. Halls I believe can finish fourth but it will be against JC. Good luck to the falcons bright days ahead for that young team.

I said I wasnt sure about TCA but I look for Halls to give them a game.