Halls at Lake Co

mrbigster

I said I wasnt sure about TCA but I look for Halls to give them a game.

we have said that from the get go. Halls is a team you can't sleep on. Ask Mckenzie about JC last year. But if all plays the way they are capable I see Halls 4th and in the playoffs. A couple of breaks they could be 3rd. Also when we scrimmaged you guys we all felt y'all were a year or two away. But when it happens and the new alignment with the regions people better watch out. Good luck to the Falcons.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

much respect for Halls and Lake Co. But Halls will not beat TCA Mckenzie or Adamsville. TCA line provided holes to get the starting running back 194 yards rushing and back up got 60 yards rushing and The QB got 40 yards against A St George team. QB went out in 2nd quarter with cramps or he could have had more. Adamsville even though they lost running back they have a whole stable of athletes. And Mckenzie had their coach. Halls I believe can finish fourth but it will be against JC. Good luck to the falcons bright days ahead for that young team.

If we can get players to stay home.Starting running back for Dyersburg ,a junior lives in Lake Co.Quarterback from undefeated middle school regular season lives in Lake Co is a freshman at Dyersburg. Dont know about the star running back from the middle school last year,the Tubbs kid.Don't think I saw him last night.So he may be somewhere else as well

If we can get players to stay home.Starting running back for Dyersburg ,a junior lives in Lake Co.Quarterback from undefeated middle school regular season lives in Lake Co is a freshman at Dyersburg. Dont know about the star running back from the middle school last year,the Tubbs kid.Don't think I saw him last night.So he may be somewhere else as well

I hate that for you guys. Once us privates are out then the light will be directly on the schools that really recruit. Hope it changes like to see the high flying falcons back.

I have a rant that I must get off my chest. The Halls coaching staff used a drone last night to film the game. A drone has no place at football game, it is very annoying and distracting. I wish that I had my shotgun with me because I would have been tempted to shoot the thing down. I hope the TSSAA does the right thing and outlaw drones at sporting events. As for the game Halls played well and deserved the win. LC is very young and made plenty of mistakes. The good thing is the mistakes are correctable. LC Qb was in first start and played fine considering it was a first start. The LC receiver's didn't make things easy for him by dropping passes. I disagree with Bigster about only having Johnson and Young as playmakers. Holt looked good running the ball in his limited carries and Matheny had several catches extending drives last night. The Qb did rush for more than 10 yards. He will get better with each game. LC will improve each game. LC has the youngest team it has fielded in the last 20 years. So people need to be patient with them. I am tired of hearing about who left. It is time for everyone to concentrate on the players that are here. They are pretty talented group. LC will be very good in 2 years but will get better this year.

I have a rant that I must get off my chest. The Halls coaching staff used a drone last night to film the game. A drone has no place at football game, it is very annoying and distracting. I wish that I had my shotgun with me because I would have been tempted to shoot the thing down. I hope the TSSAA does the right thing and outlaw drones at sporting events. As for the game Halls played well and deserved the win. LC is very young and made plenty of mistakes. The good thing is the mistakes are correctable. LC Qb was in first start and played fine considering it was a first start. The LC receiver's didn't make things easy for him by dropping passes. I disagree with Bigster about only having Johnson and Young as playmakers. Holt looked good running the ball in his limited carries and Matheny had several catches extending drives last night. The Qb did rush for more than 10 yards. He will get better with each game. LC will improve each game. LC has the youngest team it has fielded in the last 20 years. So people need to be patient with them. I am tired of hearing about who left. It is time for everyone to concentrate on the players that are here. They are pretty talented group. LC will be very good in 2 years but will get better this year.

Many teams are using drones. Halls isn't the only ones. I have to agree that they shouldn't be used.

that is a key for a lot of teams

I have a rant that I must get off my chest. The Halls coaching staff used a drone last night to film the game. A drone has no place at football game, it is very annoying and distracting. I wish that I had my shotgun with me because I would have been tempted to shoot the thing down. I hope the TSSAA does the right thing and outlaw drones at sporting events. As for the game Halls played well and deserved the win. LC is very young and made plenty of mistakes. The good thing is the mistakes are correctable. LC Qb was in first start and played fine considering it was a first start. The LC receiver's didn't make things easy for him by dropping passes. I disagree with Bigster about only having Johnson and Young as playmakers. Holt looked good running the ball in his limited carries and Matheny had several catches extending drives last night. The Qb did rush for more than 10 yards. He will get better with each game. LC will improve each game. LC has the youngest team it has fielded in the last 20 years. So people need to be patient with them. I am tired of hearing about who left. It is time for everyone to concentrate on the players that are here. They are pretty talented group. LC will be very good in 2 years but will get better this year.

I agree with you about Hold.First time seeing him play.Matheny looked good on a couple plays I heard his name.Was disappointed in the line play as far as rushing the QB.A lot of things that happened in that game may not happen again.About 5 plays could have made the bloopers.As far as the kids moving to other schools,I'm was just wondering about Tubbs.Knew I didnt see him.I heard he went to Obion central.But like you,we have a good young team without them.Just gives someone else a chance.I think this team will get better and in a couple years could be like they once was.I hope they do.Then those players that left to go the bigger schools may go to a school that will get wins but I dont think will compete for championships.So if Lake Co were to maybe go to the State  and have the community all around them,wonder if they wished they'd stayed.Dyersburg will win games but dont think they will compete for a championship.Obion Central probably won't win many games and sure not a championship,so dont know why he'd go to school there.But like you said,no big deal.We have some great looking young talent.