Alcoa plays cross county William Blount

BCsportsfan

I know he "retired" from CoachT for a while last year, and then came back. Not sure where he's been. Always enjoyed his posts.

Still around but it's harder for me to get on here as much as I used to. There's a legit reason for it tho, but I probably shouldn't mention it on here.

Is CAKe still pass-heavy, or are they more balanced now?

Still around but it's harder for me to get on here as much as I used to. There's a legit reason for it tho, but I probably shouldn't mention it on here.

Is CAKe still pass-heavy, or are they more balanced now?

Right on queue you appear! Seriously though, good to know you're around. I hope those reasons are positive in your career / life, and we'll enjoy reading your posts when you have a chance to chime in.

Yes CAK is running virtually the same offense, with a few new wrinkles thrown in. The OC is a CRB assistant who then was HC at the middle school Warrior program. They are a pass heavy team with a very good QB, but very capable RB's as well. We'll see what this all means as the year goes on. The new head coach is the DC and has a defensive back ground. Could prove to be a very good combination over the coming years if CAK can continue to develop talent and get kids on the field. Only in the mid 40's on the team including freshmen. Depth is a challenge. Injuries are a challenge.