Morristown West at Greeneville

BigDave1967

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have more to say after West plays this afternoon, but Greeneville has only beaten West 4 times since 2001 and those 4 teams have 1 combined playoff win.  If history is any indication West wins unless they are in a really down year.

What happened 15 years ago up until the last time the schools played has nothing to do with next week.That's like saying Morristown East is the only school in Morristown that can win a football championship because of past history...

I'll have more to say after West plays this afternoon, but Greeneville has only beaten West 4 times since 2001 and those 4 teams have 1 combined playoff win. If history is any indication West wins unless they are in a really down year.

I just looked back a few years and did see a correction to this post. I counted 2 playoff wins the year we beat west last. Just FYI haha Edited by DevilMan03

I just looked back a few years and did see a correction to this post. I counted 2 playoff wins the year we beat west last. Just FYI haha

Motownanddown was referring to the West teams Greeneville beat. 2 of those teams finished with losing records and only one of them won a playoff game.

Back to this year, 35-28 West is my prediction.