Oakdale at Coalfield

rtl112

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did your boy do this week?

guys are watching game film and too busy to respond, lol! He made it through mostly unscathed. Sack didn't feel too good when that gimpy shoulder hit the ground but he was fine after game. Threw for 200 yards but still wasn't one of his better games. His words, lol! He wants a perfect game every time he plays!

Ladykee I don't like greenback but I respect them and I'm glad your boy is healthy. I hate to see any young man go down with an injury in this great game we call football especially after they have worked so hard in the offseason. Actually I do like greenback just not the nights they play coalfield. There have been some games that dreams are made of over the years when they both meet especially in the playoffs.

Means a lot buddy! I think we are too! We've just got to keep working hard and getting better each and every week!

How did your alls line play look against Kingston, I think that will be key for you guys. I know you've got good athletes, just curious about the hogs up front. I'm thinking the top spot in the region will be between you all and Greenback but I hope I'm wrong.

How did your alls line play look against Kingston, I think that will be key for you guys. I know you've got good athletes, just curious about the hogs up front. I'm thinking the top spot in the region will be between you all and Greenback but I hope I'm wrong.

I was worried about our line this week but we really seemed to be okay there. You win some and you lose some battles up front but losing the battle don't mean you will lose the war. Even when we got beat up front we came right back the next play and gave em some more