MACON hosts westmoreland

8aafan

Ask your WR from Smith that crawled off the field on the second play of the game if Macon will hit. LOL! The truth of the matter is, 15 is from Clay County. Has been in Macon schools for 5 years and both parents work in Lafayette. 21 has been living in Lafayette's zone for years, so that is settled. We actually have a couple of kids playing at Friendahip and one at Clarkaville Academy. You play with the kids you have. That is exactly what Macon is doing. Posty is just wanting to make excuses for Westmoreland's sub standard coaching and lack of class.

Easy Murphy. I know your fired up about a winning record and hitting, as well you should be. MC has crawled off the field since 2003 ( that would be 13 years) without a winning record. If I was a MC fan I'd be proud to see a couple of big hits......finally.  

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reynard, they shouldn't forget to thank red bubbling springs for this Superbowl run either should they?

u trying to tell us westy ant never got players in from some where before? i know better and u can say what ever bottom line 2 years in a row and 3 a coming. hey wait maybe we can send u  a backer farmer over to ya maybe that will help,if we keep beating mo-town every year i could care less i might even think about voting for hilary if we win 3 years in a row. lmbo, Bottom line u lose again.

u trying to tell us westy ant never got players in from some where before? i know better and u can say what ever bottom line 2 years in a row and 3 a coming. hey wait maybe we can send u a backer farmer over to ya maybe that will help,if we keep beating mo-town every year i could care less i might even think about voting for hilary if we win 3 years in a row. lmbo, Bottom line u lose again.

Now that IS funny. Suggesting somebody actually going to Whinemorelànd for any length of time for anything.

And MC proud of the fact they beat Whineytown 2 years in a row. Throw that chest out mojo.

If you are looking for sore spots, you may want to check with the Westmoreland players that got laid out last night. It was so bad, the Westmoreland coach asked Macon at half time to take it easy on them in the second half.

O...Macon players like hitting..That's what I'm talking about. It should be a lovely game friday.