Best QB in TN 16-17 Season All Classes

Bigboi20

Definitely the Oatsvall kid from BA. Won the MVP on every championship game he has played in. I also recently heard he has broken almost every offenseive record over at BA and with the talent that's walked the halls there, that's saying something. If I am correct he had 1000+ rushing and passing last year and about 700+ yards rushing this year and was over 2000+ passing before the state game. He also had good numbers his sophomore year as well. Just a winner if you watch him play

Dresser Wynn and Preston Rice from 1a can not be overlooked. Bigger, Faster, better arms. Accomplished equal stats with much less talent around them .

Dresser Winn is good no doubt about that, but if they had the same stats as Oatsvall playing lesser teams it shows how good Oatsvall really is. He is facing D1 lines and secondaries on a weekly basis.

Also, Zone Read, if your BA qb is the best in the state, then why is he going to the worst d1 college football team in the country. Also, if all of these linemen are indeed going d1, then that's 6 linemen for the remaining 7 teams in the division. Lets do our math, that's less than 1 per team. I hardly call that a line full of d 1 for all 8 teams. This must be propaganda that the privates create to make the players parents feel special. 

What about the d 1 secondaries. If you guys are playing d1 secondaries every week, then there should be 28 d1 db's  in your division. Is this true as well ? If what you claim is true and based on the avg number of d 1 offers the state's players receive each year, then they must all play at BA or in your Division.