7 East

8 Whites Creek

9 Hillwood

10 McGavock

11 Antioch

12 Hunters Lane

Q3 Glencliff

There are 3 metro teams worthy of being #1

You can make a strong case for those top 3. MBA would run the table on all 13 of these metro schools. PC I think would be 6-0 If they didn't play them but needed to lose like that to grow up.

No hate for PC. Fact is CR and Stratford are undefeated. CR by far the best team and to this point has beaten better competition. Stratford and PC are very close but Stratford is undefeated and just knocked off one of the top 4A teams in the state. PC is also very good only losing to MBA. I think they are coming on strong but beating one of the top 3A schools does not trump beating one of the top 4A schools or beating multiple top 5A schools like Stratford and CR respectively.

Everybody has they own opinions . I've seen all three in person more than once. At the end of the day All three should represent metro well going forward to the post season. 3A,4A and 5A. including MHS 4A. Top 6 of metro pretty good. 1st time in a while. Good luck to all. Maybe we'll get too see some combination of these actual match ups in the future. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Edited by footballguru26

No hate for PC. Fact is CR and Stratford are undefeated. CR by far the best team and to this point has beaten better competition. Stratford and PC are very close but Stratford is undefeated and just knocked off one of the top 4A teams in the state. PC is also very good only losing to MBA. I think they are coming on strong but beating one of the top 3A schools does not trump beating one of the top 4A schools or beating multiple top 5A schools like Stratford and CR respectively.

PC third I'm cool with that now stratford beat a team that's pick to go far in 4A.