6 Maplewood

7 East

8 Hillwood

9 McGavock

10 Whites Creek

11 Antioch

12 Hunters Lane

13 Glencliff

Plenty of action and head to head match ups left. Great rest of the season ahead. Should be interesting!!!

I hate to say this but I think CR is clear #1 right now. PC second but the rest of your list I'm fine with it.

Broome is restoring a winning attitude when no one expected them to win.

What exactly is being restored?  In the five years before Broome took over, Maplewood had a 73% winning percentage.  In Broome's first five years that percentage drops to 61%, and no post-season play in 2014. If one includes the 2015 season then the winning percentage drops to 56%

What exactly is being restored? In the five years before Broome took over, Maplewood had a 73% winning percentage. In Broome's first five years that percentage drops to 61%, and no post-season play in 2014. If one includes the 2015 season then the winning percentage drops to 56%

The Coach before Broome was 49 - 44, thats 53%, not nearly 73%

The Coach before Broome was 49 - 44, thats 53%, not nearly 73%

First of all, I cited the previous five years before Broome's arrival because you mentioned restoring a winning attitude. They were winning at a rate of 73% in the five years before Broome.  Winning was already in place before Broome. In fact, year under Broome, the Panthers have won fewer games each season.

Second, Thompson's (the head coach before Broome) overall winning percentage is greatly lowered because one season had all wins vacated because of an ineligible player on the team. By the way, the Panthers would have otherwise qualified for the post-season that year. 

But since you want to compare entire career records at Maplewood I don't see 56% being much better than 53%.

Edited by midtnmale

Freshmen city champs has grown up lol

Don't get me wrong now I think PC can beat CR. What I'm saying is far as their schedule and teams they beat and no losses they're should be ranked #1. Reason I put PC over Stratford cause their schedule is weak PC and Hillsboro would be unbeaten also with that schedule . So yes I'll put PC ahead of Stratford every time even with one loss.

First of all, I cited the previous five years before Broome's arrival because you mentioned restoring a winning attitude. They were winning at a rate of 73% in the five years before Broome. Winning was already in place before Broome. In fact, year under Broome, the Panthers have won fewer games each season.

Second, Thompson's (the head coach before Broome) overall winning percentage is greatly lowered because one season had all wins vacated because of an ineligible player on the team. By the way, the Panthers would have otherwise qualified for the post-season that year.

But since you want to compare entire career records at Maplewood I don't see 56% being much better than 53%.

As was previously stated, Broome is returning Maplewood to the successes that he had when he went to the semis and the finals in back to back seasons. He is to be commended because no one expected Maplewood to succeed this season. Maplewood lacks experience and was picked to finish low in their district but they are exceeding all expectations.