Metro Rankings

bleacher

Why? Because it is actually closer to where they live?

Does the name Shipley ring a bell GWAVE? Gallatin got in a long time ago on that train.

You guys act like it is the Metro schools fault they came back to school where they were supposed to be all along. The problem with that is the Sumner Co. schools that welcomed them with open arms to begin with. Two way street.

The dig is that ya'll excepted him knowing where he lived simply because he was a good player for you. Then when things went south you want to talk. Same situation with both players (and Bo Hodges if you want to drag Station Camp into it).

You threw the first stone.

Obviously you don't know the situation. No one from Hendersonville has said anything negative on here about the player. So I don't know why you say we get on here and "talk." I know a lot of people over here that still hold him in very high regards, just didn't work out. So please don't act like you're on the inside because you don't have the slightest idea as to what transpired

Does the name Shipley ring a bell GWAVE? Gallatin got in a long time ago on that train.

You guys act like it is the Metro schools fault they came back to school where they were supposed to be all along. The problem with that is the Sumner Co. schools that welcomed them with open arms to begin with. Two way street.

Gallatin did not get in on it, his parents did. The kid was actually living with his grandparents on Browns Lane within Gallatin's zone. His parents messed up by trying to hide the fact that mom was co living in both houses. The Gallatin administration was not involved except in applying for TSSAA approval which they got twice. Then after it all came out which by the way was known among Metro schools long before it was turned in. Antioch coaches informed Gallatin before McGavock or Tribue turned them in. The TSSAA also settled this out of court and the findings were sealed. The fine was returned and nothing besides the wins were taken away which unfortunately kept them from the playoffs. I think we all learned a lot about how the TSSAA operates after those events. Still a lot of bad feelings. Out of county residents were supposed to pay a fee which has been enforced and a lot of these problems have been remedied. Only a few remain. It is much more of a board problem then individual school issues. I asked the question because of the obvious answer.