Metro Rankings

bleacher

It takes the right man to turn around a program that has fallen to low depths. This is part of the reason I respect Coach Fitzgerald so much. He did this at PC beginning in 1990 and now at Stratford he's doing it again. Much more involved than x and o's. You must give the young men something to believe in.

It takes the right man to turn around a program that has fallen to low depths. This is part of the reason I respect Coach Fitzgerald so much. He did this at PC beginning in 1990 and now at Stratford he's doing it again. Much more involved than x and o's. You must give the young men something to believe in.

Agree completely. Coach Fitzgerald isn't winning because of X's and O's.

Do you have nothing better to do than troll and be negative? Then again, perhaps we would all be that way is we were part of a mediocre .500 program. Perhaps we would all want to belittle others. Perhaps we would feel better about ourselves if we pointed out the sub .500 programs and ridiculed them.

Oh wait, no we wouldn't. Most of us have been the part of mediocre .500 (or sub .500) years and yet we didn't act like the idiot you are. You must be a kid. Part of the generation that feels it's easier to bring others down and belittle them to make yourself feel better about you current situation.

Good luck and troll on!

That's all you have, constantly avoided my topics and responses by getting ultra defensive. Constantly bringing up MJ struggles guess what???? I don't care, I'll care again when they're good! So your anti MJ comments don't stun me to the least bit.

That's all you have, constantly avoided my topics and responses by getting ultra defensive. Constantly bringing up MJ struggles guess what???? I don't care, I'll care again when they're good! So your anti MJ comments don't stun me to the least bit.

It's really not anti MJ comments, it's being real. They're just not very good. It just drives me crazy when fans for bad teams say how wonderful they are. Support them, I get it, but be realistic about it. I'm not defensive, but I will defend the thought of yours on shutting programs down because a team has been bad for several years. It really is bigger than wins and losses. For some kinds it's the closest thing they have to normalcy.

I personally commend the players and staffs of HL and GC.

It's really not anti MJ comments, it's being real. They're just not very good. It just drives me crazy when fans for bad teams say how wonderful they are. Support them, I get it, but be realistic about it. I'm not defensive, but I will defend the thought of yours on shutting programs down because a team has been bad for several years. It really is bigger than wins and losses. For some kinds it's the closest thing they have to normalcy.

I personally commend the players and staffs of HL and GC.

You know one thing I'm definitely a pessimistic supporter of MJ. That I keep real. I'm never boasting about how great we are.

Then you rank them and I'll criticize you...

I had PC 3rd behind 2 unbeaten teams

I respect your rankings bleacher And trust me I know this way you have them Ranked like that. As I stated earlier I like Workinprogress Ranks with CR,PC,HB top 3. I seen HB smash them and the 1st quarter wasn't even done.

Very tru..HL can win just need the right people in there.