Metro Rankings

bleacher

Asiatic all good questions that will probably be answered when she hires a new coach. My guess is you hit the nail on the head. You won't find person more of an Antioch bear that Mrs. Woodward. Great lady that loves those kids. I think the writing was on the wall the day Antioch's interim principal left and the new one stepped in. Hate it for the kids and the woodwards.

Asiatic all good questions that will probably be answered when she hires a new coach. My guess is you hit the nail on the head. You won't find person more of an Antioch bear that Mrs. Woodward. Great lady that loves those kids. I think the writing was on the wall the day Antioch's interim principal left and the new one stepped in. Hate it for the kids and the woodwards.

so where did this new principal come from and when did he come?

Fire Woodward after the job he did last season with what the coaching staff did before his arrival....laughable..just like Metro is now. Sad just totally sad!

Don't disagree at all with ur comment regarding Woodward's firing. Absurd what happened there but to invlude Metro as a whole as laughable is an overstatement.

Is this true? I hope this is not the case but the last two Metro Coaches let go are Clayton and Woodward, both with good seasons and both white. And to my knowledge, they had fully integrated staffs. I guess we will see who the replacements are but if this is the new Metro leadership, then Metro may be headed down a road that may bite it bad down the road. As they say...may the best man win.

Is this true? I hope this is not the case but the last two Metro Coaches let go are Clayton and Woodward, both with good seasons and both white. And to my knowledge, they had fully integrated staffs. I guess we will see who the replacements are but if this is the new Metro leadership, then Metro may be headed down a road that may bite it bad down the road. As they say...may the best man win.

It shouldn't and I feel it don't have anything to do with race

Both of you are right it shouldn't but.....I've taught and coached at different levels for what is about to make fifteen years. Most of that time was in metro. Loved my time there and met a lot of great folks. We aren't supposed to have favorites but most of my favorite kids were not my race. Some even called me their school daddy. Never saw color as an issue but sadly some do.

Different direction? Are we into the race thing again? What about the kids? Who's agenda is being filled. Woodward and his wife are pro-Antioch in every aspect. I don't expect his wife to hang around now. I have heard that a lot of the teachers will not be back at the school next year.

Sounds like typical Metro...and my tax money is going to this crap!