Metro Rankings

bleacher

All region it could mean Clayton will stay. Things have changed since Clayton was hired. Could there be another change on the way that would convince him to stay is the question. If things stay as they are right now I think he will be out the door.

That's very interesting. I hope that he does stay...he's a great coach and man, and I want to see him get a ring before he's done. I think he has a chance to do that next year at Hillsboro. Maybe Pelham will be gone instead

I don't know but metro should play metros every year tho. BA pick up is cool with me tho but should've still played us.

I'm pretty sure that the coaches were all for playing PC as usual.. I think this had more to do with a higher authority nixing the game.

Pearl was trying to play CR Week 1 and the Burros were assuming that they were still playing as well.. Works both ways

I'm pretty sure that the coaches were all for playing PC as usual.. I think this had more to do with a higher authority nixing the game.

Pearl was trying to play CR Week 1 and the Burros were assuming that they were still playing as well.. Works both ways

Naw we had Hillsboro first game before we even played Memphis East last week. So I don't know want happen or even if it's true but I'll find out tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...