Metro Rankings

bleacher

That rule changed this year with the new rules for Division 2. Memphis East moved from 2a to 4a in football

Actually they had to petition to play up 2 classes. The TSSAA will only let you play up 1 class according to the rules. I think fb247 is a confused young man because his team (Cane Ridge) wanted no part of Pearl-Cohn when they tried to play last week. They were scared to play obviously.

All Pearl-Cohn has to do is ask to be placed in 6A and they can play all these schools that are avoiding them. TSSAA will allow any school to move up in classification. As for schools not playing them now, there is nothing to be gained by playing a school 2-3 classifications below them. Time to shut up or put up . Time for the little dog to get off the porch and stop all that bad barking !!!.

You're crazy! There is no 3A school in the state (including Alcoa) that would request to play 3 classes above their enrollment. That's just dumb.

Actually they had to petition to play up 2 classes. The TSSAA will only let you play up 1 class according to the rules. I think fb247 is a confused young man because his team (Cane Ridge) wanted no part of Pearl-Cohn when they tried to play last week. They were scared to play obviously.

I thought before this year that all school that wanted to move up even 1 classes had to petition to move up and the tsssa would either accept or decline their request, depending on region size, how many school are already in that classification, etc. So if 20 schools decided to move from 2a to 3a they would have to let them move? (This is just for my knowledge question, since the tssaa changes stuff up so much)

I know your pain when it comes to schools not wanting to schedule you and having to travel to different states to find a game