Metro Rankings

bleacher

smh...I mean what does he have to do? Schedule ba,mba,CR,oakland,Blackman,all in one year just to get your respect? Liberty didn't count 4 nothing? I guess because there 3a right? Well yall don't say that about Alcoa. I think what you said is very disrespectful to Springfield, Marshall County, and etc. Did you know that 3 teams on our schedule are still in the playoffs? "2-1" We've tried to schedule CR and Mt Juliet the have found every reason not to play us especially Cane Ridge. With the new upcoming year with Stratford and etc what are you going to say then? Awww PC should have staye in 4a they playing cupcakes...You catch my drift? Can't win for losing with folks like you #ijs

yes because they are 3A. Why would any school play them, nothing to gain from it. Also ,history proves time and time again can not win the big one. Talent alone gets them where they are. This past year they  beat 4 teams barely over 500 and only 2 teams with over 8 wins. they also beat 4 teams that went 0-10, 0-10, 1-9, and 3-8. In the playoffs beat 2 teams they had already beat in season. cake walk schedule. the one good team they played made them look like the real team they are. When and if they win state, and not get their rear ends kicked again will the get the respect you say they deserve. Coach is right where he belongs, even then it was right place right time. 

yes because they are 3A. Why would any school play them, nothing to gain from it. Also ,history proves time and time again can not win the big one. Talent alone gets them where they are. This past year they beat 4 teams barely over 500 and only 2 teams with over 8 wins. they also beat 4 teams that went 0-10, 0-10, 1-9, and 3-8. In the playoffs beat 2 teams they had already beat in season. cake walk schedule. the one good team they played made them look like the real team they are. When and if they win state, and not get their rear ends kicked again will the get the respect you say they deserve. Coach is right where he belongs, even then it was right place right time.

success breeds Envy. We're going to be having this same conversation next year if we make it this far. You talk about our schedule but we still have one of the toughest schedules in the state and you can go check out the facts on that!! You talk about the MBA game this year and there's no moral victories. We lost and that's that on that. PC has NEVER beat them championship teams and all. At the end of the day we don't want your respect or anybody else's because real recognize real. You go and blame tssaa for putting WH,and Portland in our district. Go blame schools like CR for not waiting to schedule a 3a school like PC and you have a school like Tullahoma that wants to play us and we can get no games. You want to talk about our coaches and we have Superior athletes well what about East nashville,Maplewood,Hillsboro? They have Superior athletes just like us. Heck they got all the college recruits and bigger then us BUT I don't see you or Nobody else talking sideways about them.. I forgot you don't like Pearl, Stratford or Mount Juliet Christian. I forgot you was on the DII post so I'm just really wasting my breath. You have a great day Edited by FBfan26

yes because they are 3A. Why would any school play them, nothing to gain from it. Also ,history proves time and time again can not win the big one. Talent alone gets them where they are. This past year they beat 4 teams barely over 500 and only 2 teams with over 8 wins. they also beat 4 teams that went 0-10, 0-10, 1-9, and 3-8. In the playoffs beat 2 teams they had already beat in season. cake walk schedule. the one good team they played made them look like the real team they are. When and if they win state, and not get their rear ends kicked again will the get the respect you say they deserve. Coach is right where he belongs, even then it was right place right time.

You don't go to Cookeville without coaching! Brunetti has to be most hated Coach in TN. You said he's right where he belongs! Is that a bad thing? 5 semi one state runner up, it's coaches who been in this game for 30 plus years and never made it to 3rd round so stop it. Brunetti has called all over to your big shot coaches and all have said no. So his first two games could be @ BA and followed by @ MBA. Like stated before if you take Pearl-Cohn and Hillsboro out of metro football metro wouldn't be nothing. But yall think CR and Stratford could hold metro down like PC and Hillsboro have u fooling yourself. Two one hit wonder programs get out of our face with that nonsense. Your respect means nothing to us cause whether u like us or not, we'll still be in Memphis Fri night!!😉😉😉 Edited by FIREBIRD80

Firebird a little over the top there. Historically most metro teams have had at least some success. Take out PC and Hillsboro and metro would still have two or three solid programs. No need to knock metro because of a poster.

Last ten years metro would be down without Hillsboro and Pearl-Cohn these are fact. Edited by FIREBIRD80

Classification has nothing to do with talent. If every Metro school played PC schedule they would be just as successful. PC has 6A talent playing 4A schools. When there were 3 classes PC was the poor stepchild of Metro.

Say what u want last ten you couldn't mention metro football without Pearl-Cohn and brunetti was the coach!!! Edited by FIREBIRD80