Metro Rankings

bleacher

I know of 35-40 schools that had a weeks 5 or 8 date and were given the opportunity to play Pearl-Cohn the next upcoming two years. They all said "thanks but no thanks" when asked to play. Take that "soft schedule" argument and throw it in your trash because your team is probably one of those who wouldn't play. I can provide names of schools if you are a non-believer.

No need cause their excuse will be the gate!!! It's sad these so called powerhouse schools running from 3A school...smh
  • Upvote 1

No need cause their excuse will be the gate!!! It's sad these so called powerhouse schools running from 3A school...smh

All Pearl-Cohn has to do is ask to be placed in 6A and they can play all these schools that are avoiding them. TSSAA will allow any school to move up in classification. As for schools not playing them now, there is nothing to be gained by playing a school 2-3 classifications below them. Time to shut up or put up . Time for the little dog to get off the porch and stop all that bad barking !!!. Edited by fb247

All Pearl-Cohn has to do is ask to be placed in 6A and they can play all these schools that are avoiding them. TSSAA will allow any school to move up in classification. As for schools not playing them now, there is nothing to be gained by playing a school 2-3 classifications below them. Time to shut up or put up . Time for the little dog to get off the porch and stop all that bad barking !!!.

You sound stupid dude!!!

You sound stupid dude!!!

Truth hurts don't it. Big talk , step up little dog. If you want to play big boy football you have to join them. Sounds like you want your cake and eat it too. Only way to know if they can play big boy football. You can't pick and choose . 

Edited by fb247

Truth hurts don't it. Big talk , step up little dog. If you want to play big boy football you have to join them. Sounds like you want your cake and eat it too. Only way to know if they can play big boy football. You can't pick and choose .

It's no truth to what u saying tho. You kinda sound bitter about something to do with Pearl-Cohn. So you want a 643 enrollment school to join 6A?

So tell me what's the difference between Maryville playing Alcoa? Pearl-Cohn vs CR game would be biggest game in TN!!!

So tell me what's the difference between Maryville playing Alcoa? Pearl-Cohn vs CR game would be biggest game in TN!!!

First of all ,PC is not an Alcoa. If CR will nor play then join their region and they will have to. Not sure about PC and CR be biggest game in Tenn. Maybe in North Nashville. I do admire your confidence in your team.

All Pearl-Cohn has to do is ask to be placed in 6A and they can play all these schools that are avoiding them. TSSAA will allow any school to move up in classification. As for schools not playing them now, there is nothing to be gained by playing a school 2-3 classifications below them. Time to shut up or put up . Time for the little dog to get off the porch and stop all that bad barking !!!.

You can only step up 1 classification. That would put them right back in 4A where they are now.

First of all ,PC is not an Alcoa. If CR will nor play then join their region and they will have to. Not sure about PC and CR be biggest game in Tenn. Maybe in North Nashville. I do admire your confidence in your team.

PC vs CR game on Saturday night will be big. Never said we was Alcoa but 3A vs 6A what I'm talking bout. I'm pretty sure Alcoa has this same problem but Maryville accepted that game. Not only for competition but for the money that game would make. My beef is with CR can less bout MJ cause we know they can't beat us. CR should play us without question!!!