Hillsboro at Oakland (ESPNU)

GoPats2019

Hillsboro comes in 0-1 after losing a tough game to Pearl Cohn 9-7 and Oakland is 1-0 after shellacking Jackson North Side 45-0.

I think the Burros will be looking to get off the snide and not start the season 0-2. Oakland cannot have a let down. The Pats running attack will evening wear down the Burros. 

Prediction: Oakland 31, Hillsboro 13

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillsboro comes in 0-1 after losing a tough game to Pearl Cohn 9-7 and Oakland is 1-0 after shellacking Jackson North Side 45-0.

I think the Burros will be looking to get off the snide and not start the season 0-2. Oakland cannot have a let down. The Pats running attack will evening wear down the Burros.

Prediction: Oakland 31, Hillsboro 13

I don't see Oakland scoring 31 on the Burros D.. Oakland will be the favorite no doubt about it.. Hillsboro must improve their play on O to be a 5A threat..

I'll say Oakland 21 Hillsboro 7..

It could be a 31 -14 game if Hillsboro D is constantly on the field. As seen Saturday the Offense is not that good as past years and they had 4 or 5 turnovers. So this game has the potential to get ugly.

I will agree there.. But a Craig Clayton offense won't be that bad the rest of the season.. I think the Burros will keep it close but Oakland pulls off the W