Week 3: Oneida @ Greenback

crow

If you say so Crow

What's wrong, folks want 60/40 they're getting 61.2/38.8, don't want all 3rd down passing they're getting 2/3rds passes on downs other than 3rd. So yeah I say you are getting what you want you just don't want what you get. Now come up with another excuse.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101

What's wrong, folks want 60/40 they're getting 61.2/38.8, don't want all 3rd down passing they're getting 2/3rds passes on downs other than 3rd. So yeah I say you are getting what you want you just don't want what you get. Now come up with another excuse.

I'll stop there. I'll save you some reading and typing. I have had this same conversation with former coaches there and they have agreed with me. So I'll let it rest.

Evidently, there is no magic number!?