South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

Watch your tongue? Strong words for a pincle pusher there little guy! Guess the truth hurts! Turns out after reading the post that he commented on I would've said the same thing! Back to the game, yes we lost some studs but, we will recover you will see Friday night! I'm assuming you will come to this game right? Oh, probably not since SP isn't playing. Lol..

Let's try this again. Maybe it will stay this time. You don't need to switch screen names on us. Just stay on that other one. LMBO

I agree the passing game for special looks,really good rite now. Comparing little z to blake is no comparison. Bothe are great backs but Blake was,a different kind of beast. Have seen the McQueen kid play in person 2 times and the kid is a player. Don't know how much he helps this game since hasn't practice much. Helps sp very much in the playoffs.

Mc line will control the game and still think Mc wins by 12 points

I agree the passing game for special looks,really good rite now. Comparing little z to blake is no comparison. Bothe are great backs but Blake was,a different kind of beast. Have seen the McQueen kid play in person 2 times and the kid is a player. Don't know how much he helps this game since hasn't practice much. Helps sp very much in the playoffs.

Now, you predicted 14 points yesterday didn't you? LMBO

You should watch your tongue when throwing off on our community. Just because you choose to not represent the orange and black gives you no right to slam us. The kid is innocent until proven guilty. If he's guilty then it was a bad decision, but if he's not guilty of the charges then it will prove to be an easy decision and many will have to eat crow. Back to the game next week. Two years ago Marion County lost Zemen and he isn't replaceable. Last year they lost Walters who isn't replaceable. The two kids that are now occupying those positions are good, solid football players, but those two positions were previously occupied by Superman each season. The kicker from the last several years also isn't replaceable. Those are some big shoes to fill as well. This Marion County team is a good team, but better than 2015 they are not. I still believe they win this game, but it will be worth coming to this season for the first time since around 2005.

Are you sure he was suspended for the pending charges? If so then shame on the school system!! If he was suspended for his actions at school then that's a different story! I said he should not be held accountable for pending charges. If he chose to threaten administrators then he should be held accountable and the Marion County school system should do the same! Education yes! Extra curricular activities, absolutely not!! This game should never be above the morals of OUR community!! You keep going back to the pending charges. I said I think there is more to his suspension than being accused of a crime.

Marion County will be fine either way. One player doesn't make a team. I think moves like this hurt more in the long term than you can gain in the present. I am entitled to an opinion, right?

As far as SP... the Kennemore kid is a stud!! The QB is very good also! SP is a legit team that MC can not afford to over look!! I only saw them at the jamboree, but the hunger in their eyes was real!! Just don't think they are there yet. But hey, what do I know!!

Roy, I want you to read to them from your book next Friday.

Bassy you and I never agreed on much and you got a little touchy with the Barney nickname lol over the years but gotta to give it to you on that last post. +1

my score prediction SP 35 MC27 here's why - These headlines MC51 chose to bring to light is sending frustrations through their camp - parents talking about it around kids - players thinking about it-not focusing , coach frustrated with MC fans/posters for getting the mess started on here lol and going on and on and on lol not dropping it- that's what's ironic- ( oh it's true it's dang true- always wanted to say that) I for one see very little contribution any transfer could or will have at this point on the field if he plays at all especially in 7 days?

My prediction is SP will block an extra point and have at least one maybe two returns between a kick off and or punt for TD's - yep I think it's possible

agreed 100%

agreed 100% except SP by 8 Edited by CHICKENDAVE

Bassy you and I never agreed on much and you got a little touchy with the Barney nickname lol over the years but gotta to give it to you on that last post. +1

my score prediction SP 35 MC27 here's why - These headlines MC51 chose to bring to light is sending frustrations through their camp - parents talking about it around kids - players thinking about it-not focusing , coach frustrated with MC fans/posters for getting the mess started on here lol and going on and on and on lol not dropping it- that's what's ironic- ( oh it's true it's dang true- always wanted to say that) I for one see very little contribution any transfer could or will have at this point on the field if he plays at all especially in 7 days?

My prediction is SP will block an extra point and have at least one maybe two returns between a kick off and or punt for TD's - yep I think it's possible

Don't blame this on me! I had no idea of criminal history when I posted sp had a new transfer! I heard they got a heck of a athlete from scottsboro is all I knew