South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

At least UT won last night despit being flatter than a pancake. 9-3 will probably be the record Tennessee has this season.

What happened to BigDave1967?  Did you retire him and put him on the shelf? Why the new name?

Your signature tag has Oak Ridge bringing home the gold in November? Might wanna change that to December BigDave.

What happened to BigDave1967?  Did you retire him and put him on the shelf? Why the new name?

Your signature tag has Oak Ridge bringing home the gold in November? Might wanna change that to December BigDave.

I don't even know who that is. I happen to live in Alabama and not Tennessee. :rolleyes::roll:

Edited by OakRidgeWildcat

I garuntee you this is good news D60. Powerp is full of mess. He shouldnt be putting mess on here that someone passed and they are at home eating. We all new he was full of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Hey Roy, Is yous going to watch the Jasperlites feud with them fellers from Meigs? Figure wees need to talk stradigy. BTW, OP jest heard PP is missing or passed, rumor is one them mess eating dogs got him. LOPAO Edited by OLD PIRATE

Hey Roy, Is yous going to watch the Jasperlites feud with them fellers from Meigs? Figure wees need to talk stradigy. BTW, OP jest heard PP is missing or passed, rumor is one them mess eating dogs got him. LOPAO

OP I aint going to watch the Jasperlites and making a contribution to that mess. I might go in at halftime when it is free. I will bring my Murphy Fair book and had up to Ronnies red eye after the game. I garuntee you powerp is full of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Since nobody has said anything, Congrats to the Jr high Pirates on the win last night. Old Pirate says the second half better, obviously coach Danny chewed tail at intermission. Figure them youngons is getting taught more than Xs & Os

Keep up.  I guarantee I posted it a few pages back.